Chapter 27 - Where Is She?

- Optimus's POV -

  I enter the base in my auto-form, Ironhide and Bumblebee behind me. I couldn't find (Y/n) anywhere! Not around the school, no sign of her in town. This is stressing me out! Theres something wrong here...I can feel it. I change into my bi-pedal form, and I walk towards Ratchet, who is at his computers. Bee and Ironhide turn into their bi-pedal forms, and stand next to eachother.

    "Have you found any signs of (Y/n)?" I ask Ratchet, hoping his answer is yes. He looks at me, and puts a hand on my shoulder.
"No, I have not. We will find her though..." he reassures. I feel anger begin to burn thru out my body. This is killing me. She....she's in danger somewhere...or she may even be...NO! Dont think like that prime! Keep yourself in control! She's alright, just....scared somewhere.

  I know it! I try and comm her phone again, but no answer....just straight to voice mail. I growl lowly, and Ratchet notices. I walk away from him, and I begin to walk down the hallway, until Ratchet's computer begins beeping.

    I swiftly turn to him. He answers the call, and then Nick's voice is heard on the other side.
"Hey! I found my bike by the cafe in town! Meet me, Aili, and Anna in town now!" And then he hangs up, not giving anyone any time to say anything. I look at Ratchet, and he looks at me.

  "Ratchet, stay here in case you hear any signal from (Y/n)'s phone. Sideswipe, and Ironhide will continue searching. And Bumblebee, and Smokescreen, with me!" I say, and they all nod.
I face the tunnel, "Autobots, transform and roll out!" I shout, and I transform and speed down the tunnel, everyone else, besides Ratchet, following me.

- TIME SKIP -

     When me, Smokescreen, and Bee reach the cafe we stay in our autoforms. Nick, Aili, and Anna rush towards us.
"Theres a huge wreck under the bridge! We need to check it out before someone reports it to the police!" Nick shouts, and I hum in reply. I open my passenger door, and my drivers seat door. Nick hops into the driver's seat, and Aili hops into my passenger side. Anna rides with Bee. We then make our way under the bridge.

    When we reach their...Nick was right. Nick and Aili hop out of me, and I transform into my bi-pedal form. No one should see us down here, it's an abandoned bridge anyway. Anna hops out of Bee and joins Aili and Nick by their side. Bee and Smokescreen then transform, and look around the wreck.
"This was definitely a Decepticons work..." Smokescreen says, crossing his arms.

  "But...wait...do you guys see the gorund?" Bee says, pointing to the pavement. I look down at the ground, and theres a huge hole in the ground, and theres cracks everywhere. The pavement is wrecked.

   I notice that there is golden blood in the middle of the big circle of cracks. (Y/n)'s blood. Did she do this? It looks like she punched the ground....? She maybe accidently used her powers again. But....it looks like that didn't stop the Decepticons from capturing her.

     I notice that a gray Honda is crushed up, and it looks like it was thrown at someone. I begin to panick a little more. I then notice that their are tire tracks going thru the grass off of the pavement. Maybe we can follow those. But it doesn't look like they go far. I can't wait any longer.

  "What's the call Optimus?" Bee asks me, stepping closer to my side. I face him. What is the call? Do we wait for Ratchet to find a signal? Or do we keep searching?  Keep searching...I can't wait. She could be seriously hurt somewhere.
"Nick, Anna, and Aili. You three will go back to the base, and help out Ratchet. Bee, and Smokescreen, we will follow those tire tracks. But before we do, Bee call (Y/n)'s mom, Snowblaze, we might need her senses." I command them. I hear a groan come from Anna.
"We can't stay with you guys!?" She asks, and I nod no.
"It might be too risky..."
"Ugh, fine!"

  I turn towards the tire tracks, "Nick, call Sideswipe....he will give you guys a ride back to the base, and tell Ironhide to meet us here, and quick!" I command in my serious tone.

Nick nods, and then pulls out his phone. Bee comms Snowblaze. I stand their, thinking of a plan if we do encounter the Decepticons, or Megatron again. Megatron will pay for this...I am done with his chaos. This needs to end, sooner or later.