Chapter 15 - A Surpirse, and a Mistake...

I walked down the hallway of the Decepticon warship, trying to hear for any footsteps from ahead or behind me. I need to be very careful...oh God, Optimus is gonna freak out if he sees me on this ship...and my mom will most likely ground me.

   I keep on walking until I hear someone talking, and I hide behind some Energon boxes by the wall. I try and slow my breathing, trying to make no noise.
"Come on Knockout! We have to go check on our prisoners" the voice says. It sounds like a Male's voice. I decided to peek a little in between the boxes. There are two Decepticons walking down the hallway, one is gray that has jet wings on it's back....and there's one that is a cherry red.

   "Coming Starscream," the red one says to the gray one. Starscream....isn't he the second in command? The red one must be Knockout...since that's what Starscream called him. I wait until they pass me, and I decide to follow behind them down the hallway.

  Starscream said prisoners....that has to be Ratchet and Optimus!
"You know, I still can't believe that we actually achieved to capture prime and his medic." Knockout says while looking at Starscream. They start to walk slower now, great.

  "We? I was the one that found them, and called in the other Decepticons!" Starscream shouts. Damn, do you have to be such an ass? And why does he look feminine? Knockout seems to just roll his eyes and continue walking. Finally, they sped up the pace just a bit. When they reached the end of the hallway, Knockout typed in a code on a panel on the side of the door, and it slid open. They walked thru and I sneakily sped past them, surprisingly not making any noise.

  I hide behind some more big Energon boxes, and I look around for Ratchet or Optimus. The room just looks like a normal room....but....wait. The room is full of cells, with mean-looking Decepticons. Oh God, I better not get seen anywhere in here...or else I'm dead. Starscream and Knockout walked through the aisle of cells, the Decepticons in them screaming and cursing at them in Cybertronain.

  I followed them, hiding behind every corner, every box or crate or anything that I could find to follow them. It was hard to get past the cells without anyone seeing me, my heart was racing.

   One Decepticon saw me though, it was a female....she was black and purple and she looked like a spider. She had spider looking legs springing out of her back, she saw me when I was hiding behind a corner. She was sitting on her berth, with a leg over the other, and her hands placed in her lap. She just gave me an evil smile and proceeded to watch me follow Starscream and Knockout.

    I'm surprised she didn't say anything, most Decpeticoms would love to see a human die, but...I wasn't a human. When Starscream and Knockout turned the corner it was just more cells, but with fewer Decepticons now. But at the end of that aisle....were Ratchet and Optimus with cuffs on, in a cell. I hid behind a crate and watched.

   "Surprisingly you two didn't escape yet, how come?" Starscream asks them, and Optimus glares at them with anger. I can tell that he is very tense and angry by his expression, and Ratchet gives them the finger but doesn't look at them. Welp, that's Ratchet when he's angry.

  Knockout smirks, "Why so tense, prime?" He asks crossing his arms. I just want to punch that smug look right off of his ugly fraggin face! Optimus doesn't answer, and Knockout seems to get upset. Its silent for a couple of seconds, until Knockout makes something transform form in his hand, a staff appears in his hand. He presses a button on it, and it makes an electric shocking noise.

   "Shall I get them out for you Starscream?" He asks, with that smug smile still on his face.
"Take out prime, lord Megatron wanted to see him anyways" Starscream commands, and Knockout types something into a panel on the cell door, and it slides open.