When they meet

Tyler POV
I go into class. We get seated and the greened haired guy sits by me. I'm gonna call him green. Darn I got flute. Flutes sit by trumpets and percussion. I see green got trumpet. I was first in row of flutes and he was last so we were next to each other because he was on my left. The teacher was new so she wanted us to introduce ourselves and how long we been here. It gets to green. "I'm Josh and I've been here for 12 years." He said. I kinda didnt say anything for a minute. Josh I thought what a nice name. "And you young man?" The teacher said. "Oh um I'm Tyler and this is um my first year." I said shyly and hesitant. Josh looked at me when I said that and he didn't stop when I stopped talking. The name is also familiar to me, Josh.
——

Josh POV
I get into class. We get seated. I decided to sit by the new guy. Oh darn! I got trumpet. I see that the new guy got the flute. Flutes and trumpets sit by each other and the only seat left is by the new guy. Welp I gotta sit here. I wanted to not sit by him to where he didn't think I was a creep. I think he'd understand that there was only one seat left. The teacher asked for us to say our name and how long we have been here. Once it got to me i said "I'm Josh and I've been here for 12 years." The new guy didn't say something until the teacher did, "And you young man?" She said. "Oh um I'm Tyler and this is um my first year." He said and I couldn't stop staring, Tyler I thought. What a nice and familiar name.