I'm tired of tending to this fire.

—————
Iv eused u pal liv ecollected
—————
I hear a knock at the door I just let my mom answer it. A few seconds later Josh is in my room.
"What's wrong?"
"It's a long story." I say turning my head to see the picture of Antonia on my nightstand. I can feel tears in my eyes but I conceal them.
"I will listen to you all day. Yes I will."
I smile and start to tell him about Antonia. By the end I see that I have let my tears fall down my face. "Oh." He says. "You should still give her a chance." He says.
"I'm just tired of tending to this fire!"
"Are you okay."
"I'm fine. I'm lying I'm so very far from fine." I say as I start humming my song and then start singing it.
"I don't wanna fall fall away I don't wanna fall fall away I'll keep the lights on this place. Cause I don't wanna fall fall a I....."

"..I disguise and I will lie and I will take my precious time as the days melt away as I stand in line and I die as I wait as I wait on my crime and I'll try to delay what you make of my life but I don't want your way I want mine I'm dying and I'm trying but believe me I'm fine but I'm lying I'm so very far from fine.."

"Wow." Josh says. I forgot he was here. "I can drum."
"You're right." I say ignoring his acknowledgement.
"What? That I can drum?" He asks
"No." I say
"Oh."
"I need to give Antonia a chance." I start to walk out the door.
"What are you doing?"
"Going." I say "You can go home. I want to this alone."
"Okay?"
I start to walk out the door. I remember seeing Antonia go to the top of the school. I have a key because my teachers want me to grade stuff so they gave me keys to the file cabinet which also comes with keys to the school. I walk up the stairs. I come to the top and see Antonia looking at the view. I don't say anything I just walk and sit right beside her.
"Hi." She says
"Hi."
"What are you doing here?"
"You." Is all I say.
"Huh?"
"Your beautiful."
"I never thought of myself like that."
"You should."
"Why are being so nice to me?"
"Because you deserve it."
She just had a big smile on her face. We just sit in silence and look at the sunset. I get a paper out and write down my number 614-782-9023. Then I just walk away. When I get home I go through the back door. I knew my parents would be fighting. I hear yells as I walk to the stairs. As I'm walking my dad yells, "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!"
"With friends." He pulls my collar on my shirt.
"No one said you could!" My crutches fall. I fall with them. He punches my face
"DAD!" I yell
"CHRIS!" My mom said
"HE DESERVES IT!" He says as I run to my room he chases after me and my mom stops him. This is all happening so fast.