They talk!

Tyler POV
My classes went by fast and Josh was in every one of them. It was lunch and I sat alone or until Josh came and sat down. "Hey." He said "Uh, hi" I said shyly. The put my head down and started eating. "Crazy were in allllll the same classes!" He said. "Yep." I say again shyly. "Aaaaand..." he was kinda annoying. "I think we're neighbors!" He said. I quickly widened my eyes. "Maybe I'll actually have a friend." I said. Oops didn't mean to say that out loud. I kinda laughed a little when U said it though. "Bro you don't have friends!?" He said in shock. "No." I went back to being shy. "Welp now ya do." He said. I turned my head slowly. "Okay" I said and turned my head back down. Hmm. I guess he's okay. Next class is P.E. Hopefully I can play basketball. The bell rang I quickly got up and went to P.E. Yay free time the teacher said. I run and get the basketball. Josh comes in late. He wasn't looking so happy as he was but then noticed everyone and didn't want to look sad. I still asked. "What's wrong dude?" I asked. "Nothin." He said. I knew he was lying. I guess we just weren't "friends" enough for him to tell me. I threw the basketball at the the free throw line. It made it. "Dude you're good." Said Josh. "Thanks." I said shyly. When Josh tried he missed. "Dude nice miss!" I said and laughed. He shoved me and also started laughing.
——
Josh POV
I guess it was a nice miss. Ha! I like Tyler. I think we can be good friends. P.E. was over just like that and so was school. I drove to my house to see Tyler at his door unlocking it. "I knew we were neighbors!" I yelled. "Ha!" Said Tyler and he walked in his house and I walked in my house as well. I see my sister laying on the couch watching tv. "Abigail!" I say. "What, Josh." She says and shrugs. "When did you get home?" I said. "I got a ride." She said. "Of course." I said a rolled my eyes. "Shut up!" She yelled and stopped staring at the tv. I laughed. I decided to text Tyler cause he gave me his phone number. Just cause I was bored
(Josh/Tyler)

Hey it's Josh decided to text you cause I looked for other stuff to do but couldn't fond anything.

So I'm your last choice! How hurtful

Yeah. 😂

Just why. 😭 ha! 🤣🤣

Im bored.

I gotta go bye.

Bye.