WHAT?

"NO!" I yell as they start to disconnect the cords from Antonia. "No." I whisper. "This can't be real." I say "I never got to tell you......I-I love you." I start balling. "My life will never be the same."
NEVer SHE NEver CAR ED Hahahahahaaahh
I awake to see that everyone was in panic. "What happened?" I ask. "YOU STOPPED BREATHING!!!" My dad yells. "WHAT?" I ask. "Can I leave?" I ask. "Not now but maybe in a few hours." Say Dr. M. I sigh.

1 hour later
I see Josh fell asleep. I was about to fall asleep too when, "You can leave now!" Says Dr. M. "Yay!" I say as I start to stand up. I fall. "I can't stand up!" I say. My mom helps me on the bed. "Stand on your left foot." Says Dr.M. I do as she says. I stand perfectly. "Now the right." Again I do what she says. I fall right down. "Yep your right leg has been effected." She says. "Here is some medicine and, KELLY GET SOME CRUTCHES!"
"OKAY!" Yells another doctor. A few seconds later a girl comes in with crutches. "Here. Come back tomorrow. And take this every night before you go to sleep." Dr.M says giving me the crutches. I see Josh open his eyes. "Ah darn! I need to text my mom!" He yells. I get up and get the crutches and get my clothes then I close the door and I get changed. I come out and she Dr.M talking to Josh. Then I see my mom on the phone. "Yes he's alright." She says. She hangs up. "Okay let's head home." My dad says. My dad as you can tell is the more quiet one. He doesn't talk much. When we get out it's dark. I check my phone. "It's 2 in the MORNING! Why did she let me leave?" I say. "I don't know." My dad says. We get in the car. Someone had stolen our car radio a while ago so we usually sit in silence. We get home and I fall right to sleep.

"Antonia?" I ask "Yeah?" She says blushing as I start to hold her hand. "I lo-" she starts to cough and falls down. "ANTONIA!" I yell as I start to call 911. "NO! NO! NO!"

"NO!" I yell as I sit up. I start to cry. I had only been a few months sense she had died. "I miss you." I whisper. Then I hear yelling from downstairs I keep ahold of the wall because I didn't want them to hear my crutches. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" My father yells. "NO IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO HAVE TACOS!" She yells. This is stupid. My mom and dad always yell at night about stupid things. "I walk back to my room to see that it's 7. I should already be awake. I walk downstairs holding my crutches. My mom and dad had stopped yelling. Todays gonna be a hard day.

WOW that was longer than I expected.