LemonBug: Cuddles of Love/Comfort and Flower Crowns (Fluff)

Enjoy you too.

____

Chloe was not having a good day. Then again, her nightmares were keeping her up. Also, someone decided to mock her for No apparent reason at all. Her Boss at the Boutique Store fired her, and couldn't pay for her lunch because she forgot her own wallet at home.

"THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!" She screamed.

Lemon's Pov:

I heard my girlfriend scream, "THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!" I get she was tired, but Wow. 

What made her scream 'Bloody Murder'? 

No matter, I will find out why. "Hey Chloe, you ok?" "No." She replies. "I got fired. Lemon, I couldn't pay for my food because I forgot my wallet. I need food!" I sighed. "You need sleep." "No, I need Fooood." "Chloe, Go To Sleep. I will have food for you when you wake!" I slammed the door. I didn't want to go to the store because I didn't want to plus I would rather go with Chloe. I prayed that she would be sleeping. I grabbed my jacket and Left.

[Timeskip]

I sighed knowing that her old boss fired her because she didn't like her. Screw her. 

"I'm Back." I brought Chloe her F/F (Favorite Food) and F/D (Favorite Drink). I also bought Flower Crowns. I heard they were on sale and I may have bought two, the last two to be exact. I know she'll appreciate the Crowns. 

I went upstairs to check on Chloe and sure enough, she was asleep. Wait. She was talking in her sleep well, she almost never talked in her sleep, until a few days ago. "No, I didn't do anything wrong. No... Noo..." I heard enough to know that Chloe was having a nightmare. "Chloe, hey wake up."

Chloe's Pov:

I heard Lemon say "Chloe, hey wake up." as I opened my eyes. On the dresser was foooooddd. "I couldn't sleep." "No crap, Sherlock. Here's your food." She said givging me food and Putting a Flower Crown on my head. "Cute. Where did you get these?" "They were on sale and were the last two so I bought them." I put the red one on as she put on the blue one. It was very cute. I eat my food and drink my drink then I go to clean my face with napkins. I go to get up and a blanket is thrown on me.

"Cuddles?" She said. Why? Why her 'Puppy Dog' Face, and why she got to be so cute?! "Sure, why the heck not." I said, snuggling up to my Girlfriend. "Thank you." I got closer and kissed her cheek. She smiled. I ended up falling asleep with her in my arms. 

Love really is the vaccine to hate, isn't it?

Next Up- New Ships, and New order.