The Talk with Alyssa

So I went upstairs with Alyssa to talk about something that has been on my mind these past couple of days and it wasn't a bad thing,it was something good.It was about the family talk me and Diego had the other day,saying how badly he wants a family as well as I do.

Alyssa:Hey baby,you okay?

Y/N:Okay so you would accept me no matter what?

Alyssa:Of course baby,anything.

Y/N:Okay so it's about me and Diego.

Alyssa:Okay...

Y/N:I want a family badly and so does he.

Alyssa:Okay,so have you had the talk?

Y/N:Not properly but have you seen how he acts with Ella, he treats her like she's his.

Alyssa:That's true.

Y/N:I'm on birth control.

Alyssa:Okay,well if your ready and Diego's ready,go ahead I'm not gonna judge you because you make an amazing aunt so you will make a great mom and Diego's a great uncle so he would make a great dad.

Y/N:I thought you would disagree.

Alyssa:No because I remember when I was 15 and I had baby fever but I waited but I will always be here to support you!

Y/N:What about mom?

Alyssa:Only tell her if it happens.

Y/N:Thanks sis *kissed her on her cheek*

*Driving home*

*Ella fell asleep*

 Y/N:Diego?

Diego:Yeah baby?

Y/N:So I spoke to Alyssa about the baby thing...

Diego:Yeah...

Y/N:She said she is here to support us... but I only want this if you do to.

Diego:I want this to because I love you and you mean the world to me.

Y/N:I'm ready but should we rush straight away?

Diego:Not too straight away.Only when you're ready.

Y/N:What will your mom say?

Diego:I'll speak to her

We got back and when Ella met Mrs Martir she absolutely loved her so Mrs Martir if she could have her for the night and I said sure.We had her for 3 days so Mrs Martir had her for the night and me and Diego could have some alone time.Diego gave me Ella and he spoke to his mom,I'm not sure what about.

Diego:Hey mama,wouldn't Y/N make a great mom?

Mrs M:Yeah,you would make a good dad.

Diego:About that...

Mrs M:I'm not gonna be mad.

Diego:You know how I want a baby?

Mrs M:Yeah...

Diego:Well so does Y/N,we wanna start a family but we understand if you don't approve

Mrs M:I approve,you and Y/N will make a perfect family but are you rushing into things?

Diego:No and thank you mom,she means so much to me I love her like crazy.

Mrs M:You're welcome baby *kissed Diego on the head*

Mrs M:Y/N come here sweetie.

Y/N:Sure *holding Ella asleep in her arms*

Mrs M:I approve,if you both want a baby that's your choice and I will be very happy for you,and if you ever need advice I'm here.

Y/N:Thank you Mrs Martir.

Mrs Martir: Your welcome

Mrs Martir looked after Ella for a bit whilst me and Diego spoke about the family.He was ready and I was but I was also on birth control and I didn't know if I could pregnant.I explained that and he said it's okay if we can't right now.He is so understanding and he said he will always be here for me.He kissed me and he hugged me.He said one day he is gonna marry me,I'm gonna marry his fine ass.

TBC