Telling my grandmother and grandfather...

So we had been in Tijuana for about 2 hours now,my abuela *grandmother* had made us fajitas and they tasted so nice like the best fajitas I had ever ate.We was just chilling and sitting down and I took some photos with my grandmother and grandfather and they both looked so adorable.So I was waiting for the right time to tell my grandmother...

Rosa:Quien es este apuesto joven? *Who is this handsome young man?*

Y/N:El es mi novio abuela.*He is my boyfriend grandma*

Rosa:Es el hispano? *Is he hispanic?*

Y/N:Si,el es. *Yes,he is.

Rosa:Entonces,querías decirme algo? *So did you want to tell me something?*

Y/N:Estoy embarazada,voy a tener una nina y ella saldrá en Julio. *I'm pregnant,I'm having a baby girl and she is due in July.

Rosa:Felicidades bebes! *Congratulations babies.*

Diego:Gracias senora ! *Thank you ma'am!*

Rosa:No hay problema,estoy feliz por ustedes! *No problem,I'm happy for you both *

We stayed for a bit longer and my abuelo (José) played El Sondito-Hecherizeros Band and me and my abuelo did the salsa dance to it and people were recording.Ona and Alyssa did the dance aswell and me and Diego danced to Te Bote,my grandfather was laughing,clapping and smiling.It was time to go and everyone was crying even Diego and Mr & Mrs Martir.

José:Prométeme algo Diego. *Promise me something Diego*

Diego:Si senor? *Yes sir?*

Jose:Cuida de ella y de este bebe. *Look after her and this baby.*

Diego:Por supuesto,haré cualquier cosa por ella y por el bebé. *Of course,I will do anything for her and the baby*

José:Gracias Diego. *Thanks Diego*

Diego:No hay problema Senor. *No problem Sir.*

It was time to go,we gave besos (kisses) we gave abrazos (hugs), we cried and off we went.I cried waving goodbye so Diego stopped and he hugged me and kissed me and he comforted me.He knew that my abuelos (grandparents) meant a lot to me.

9:00 pm

We went to bed as we had to be back the next day so we all went to bed except Diego,Brandon,Ona and me.We stayed awake and there was a spare double bed in our room so they came to sleep overnight but we all mainly stayed awake.We decided to go to the shop and get Starbucks and then we came back and went to bed because we were tired after walking to the shop .

3:30 am 

We woke up to get ready to go back to America so we had to pack our stuff like our laptops and things and we then had to all meet up and go to reception and give our hotel room keys back and then we had to drive the car to the rent-a-car place and we then had to call a cab to get us to Tijuana International airport.

4:05 am 

We had arrived at the airport and we was just in time for our flight.On the way back to America me and Diego talked about what hospital I was gonna give birth at and things like that and we was so excited.I could feel the baby kicking for the first time and I pulled his hand and put it under my shirt on my stomach and he was so shocked.

TBC