It's a ...

So Mia, Cam, Mr. and Mrs. Martir had organized an entire gender reveal party for me and Diego even though we weren't expecting it. We were really happy because Mia was quite popular and she was like a social butterfly, she got almost everyone in 10th grade to come to the gender reveal. She is like a social butterfly,literally I'm not even joking. Diego was sat down and signaled over at me to come sit down. So I went to sit down on his lap and he said, "I don't care what the gender is as long as it's a happy and healthy baby who's is so perfect and adorable I'm happy," "I know, I really want it to be a baby girl,what about you? I said, "I really want it to be a girl too, most guys want their firstborn to be a boy but I really want it to be a girl because then I have my princess and my queen."

There was 1 big balloon filled with colored confetti so if it was a boy, there would be blue confetti when we pop the balloon. But if it's a girl, there will be pink confetti when we pop the balloon. Yet there was also 2 cannons that you twist and confetti pops out of the top, I was confused because we already had the balloon with the confetti in, but it's whatever.

We was gonna wait another half hour until we popped the balloons and twisted the cannons but we ate first and then we had some drink.I was drinking my coffee looking at everyone and realising how many people were actually at this gender reveal party.

Cam's speech:

"Hey guys thanks for turning up to this gender reveal and I wanted to stay congratulations to my brother and my baby sister Y/N (we're not actually related) but congratulations and I wish you both the best."

Mrs Martir's speech:

"First I wanted to say thank you all for coming in such a short amount of time and not really knowing anything but thank you Mia and Cam for helping me do this for Diego and Y/N.Dear Diego,I am so proud of you and you have treated Y/N like a queen and I know she means the world to you and I love you Diego,you are such a kind-hearted person.And Y/N,when I found out you was pregnant,I cried because I remember when I used to look after you when you were little and I would have you stay over here with Mia and know look at you,you're all grown up.You are such a beautiful and incredible woman and I'm so happy for you and Diego.Thank you and lets pop these balloons and twist these cannons!

Everyone had their phones out and they were recording,me and Diego kissed then we popped the balloon and there was white confetti.They had done this to trick us so then they asked "Do you and Diego want a girl or a boy?" "I want a girl," I said and Diego said,"I want a girl  too."Everyone was counting down 3...2..1. we twisted the cannons and pink confetti came out meaning it was a ...GIRL!