I need an American smoothie for week 3

Day 1:

Joe's POV:

so Dianne has taught me the dance we are doing for movies week which is an American Smooth to high school musicals breaking free, which I was excited about I have watched every high school musical movie and high school musical is one of Jess's favourite movies. doing the dance reminded me of every weekend Zoe, Jess and I would sit down and watch the movies it made me a little sad as Jess wouldn't be here to see. "hey are you ok" I hear Dianne ask as I turn around to look at her. "yeah this just reminds me of Zoe, Jess and I sitting down every weekend no matter we were on facetime, or in the same room watching these movies." I say looking like I was going to cry when Dianne puts her hand on my arm. "I know she's not in the Audience but she will still see it, I know why don't we make this dance a tribute to Jess." Dianne said with a smile making me smile and all excited I couldn't wait to tell Jess. we started training again this time making sure it was perfect for Jess but I was no longer thinking as much about her but more about how much Dianne got me I suddenly felt like a giddy school girl thinking about Dianne when suddenly I had an idea.

Joe: "hey Dianne"

Dianne: "yes Joe"

Joe:" we are doing High school musical this week so why don't we go to my old high school tomorrow and dance for them and I can show you where I grew up"

Dianne:" that sounds amazing I can't wait"

Day 2:

Dianne's POV:

I am so excited today is the day Joe is taking me to his old High School this is going to be amazing. when we got there Joe's Principle and teachers where all waiting to meet us they hugged Joe first and shook my hand introducing themselves to me "well Joe this is a surprise your not here with your sister or Jess" the principle said turning back to Joe. " well Jess is busy back in Australia and Zoe is doing what ever she is doing so I decided why not my dance partner" Joe said smirking and nudging me. after I was taken on a quick tour the year eight's were ready and it was time for us to do our dance for them. we finished the dance and it didn't go as well as we hoped it would but it was a very small space to dance in we then went and trained in their gym where Joe decided to show me that he could climb the rope I decided to give it a try I ended up getting stuck so we decided to go back to the train.

(time skip to Saturday)

Joe's POV:

the dance went well and Dianne was happy that made me happy and I also felt that I made Jess proud and I knew that Sunday morning in Australia Jess will get up and watch this dance knowing it was for her and that made me happier, knowing I danced well for her.