• Chapter 1 || Different Start •

A/N: This is going to be from your P.O.V. So I've filled in this about your info with things like 'Y/N'- Your Name, Y/E/C- your eye colour, etc. I didn't want to do it from a certain person because I thought it would be better if you guys read it like it was really your story :) hope you like it!

Y/N P.O.V •

My school organised an event in which some people in my class would go to another school for an exchange/ transfer thing for like 1-2 months. Luckily my friends were going with me.

Kath, the one with hazel coloured eyes, light brown, wavy, thin hair which went a slight honey colour in the colder seasons, was probably the one I could talk to. She was the one to consider 'the sweetest'. I could tell her anything and she'd be so considerate about it. She'd let me borrow anything of hers, and I always borrowed her series of PJO(because she makes me read it!). She is the most caring friend I could possibly have.

Avril was the girl I knew longest. She had been my friend since forever, and I would meet up every Saturday at the mall, chat for a while then burst out into laughter. I laugh about everything with her, funny jokes, stupid comments, even just seeing a baby panda sneeze on the internet(which even was a video from like a few years ago!). She had jet black hair and oaky eyes, and she was the one I call 'the loud and funny one'. And on top of all of that, she was a great friend, who always had my back.

The last person in my group was Elena. She was a 'real life barbie doll' if you looked at her, but if you really knew her, there was a lot more than meets the eye. Her blonde silky hair flowed until just above her hips, with sky blue eyes, that when you looked at them, they always had at least the corner of it glistening in the sun. She loves to tease me and I could trust her with secrets, and most definitely talk about boys! She was my 'gossip girl'. She was an amazing friend, who always came through when I needed her.

Our group got assigned to a school in North Carolina. So I walked in, wearing a flow tank top with a slogan saying 'Infinity' with a galaxy background, white ripped shorts, galaxy patterned shoes to match my top, and a Free People Rochelle Backpack. Before I started my first class, I went over to my temporary locker, which is a faded purple colour, with a few metal scratches, but that doesn't really matter, I'm only here for 2 months by the latest. A girl with short auburn hair came beside me and smiles. I showed a small smile to her while I was putting in books.

'Hi! So I'm guessing your one of the transfer students?'

She took a quick glance at my 'I Love *insert name of country/ city* coffee holder, before she looked back at you with her icy grey eyes.

'Um, yeah, well we're only here for like 8 weeks. '

'Aha cool, well my names Casey, and if you need anything, just give me a call.'

She gave you a piece of paper with her number on it saying

'Lets be BFFs!'

Perky girl. Nice approach!

We started chatting and had a good conversation, and then my friends came over to join. Then Casey's friends came over, one called Jade, who had a chocolate coloured hair and multicoloured eyes, and Leah, who had dirty blonde hair and a dip-dye to pure blonde hair, and she had a small dimple on the right every time she smiled, and we talked like we'd known each other forever asking things like,

'Do you have (insert name of shop)?'

'No we don't!'

'Oh my gosh, you need to go there! The clothes are amazing!'

'Really? Well maybe you could show us!'

All of the joy and chatter died down, when a boy with dark brown hair, which was swept over to one side, tanned skin and sapphire eyes, which was the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

'Get out of my way.' He murmured to a boy, probably a freshie. He walked with a certain style, and when he went past people in the hallway, no one dared to look at him. Except me. I was too wowed by his appearance, that I completely forgot not to make eye contact. As he got closer, my jaw opened in awe, and I was frozen. Finally when I snapped back into reality, he was only a centimetre away from me, and I could feel his hot breath drift across my nose.

'So you're an exchange student. Y/n, right?' He said in a dark manner, as he looked at my name tag. I nodded slightly, looking at my feet. He lightly put his finger at the bottom of my chin and tilted my head upwards so I was looking at him again.

'Well, I guess I'll see you around, sweetie.'

Those were his final words before walking down the rest of the hall, yelling 'MOVE' to anyone in his way. My first day was already a thrill.

------------

A/N: This is only my first story so it's kinda bad :/ hope you guys enjoy it though! It was inspired by a story I read on Instagram, I forgot what account, so it takes some similarities from it (I think!). Also, a big thank you to xela_AE_02 and Ella_03_sparks for helping me with the story. Love you both lots😘

And hope you guys enjoy the story! I'll try and update daily, if not then weekly. Thanks again! :D

~ hayesbaess02 x x x