• Chapter 4 || Saved •

The next morning I had pretty much a free day, except for Period 1 and 4. So most of the time, I spent your day in the library with Avril.

'Oh. My. Gosh. City of Heavenly Fire! I've been looking for this book everywhere!' As much as Avril was the funniest person I'd met, she was a complete book lover, and loved the twisting stories of romance. I rolled my eyes jokingly as she flicked throughout the pages of the book.

'Oh, Avril.' I said with a chuckle.

'Okay, I'll meet you by the small square table at the corner?'

'Alright, sure. Let me just find my book.'

I put on my beats, blocking out every other sound except for my music, then went on my iPad and searched to find the right book, to find in the library. Unfortunately, my music blocked too much.

A few minutes after the headphones came on, a certain blue eyed boy walked through the door. Yes, it was Hayes. I had my back turned trying to find the book on all the shelves, and couldn't hear him saying to get everyone out.

'Scram. Everyone. I want this place to myself thank you. Even you, librarian. OUT!'

Everyone ran out the door in a hurry, and Avril tried to grab my attention, but Hayes looked at her cold in the eye, implying not to say anything but just to go like everyone else. He pointed a finger at the door, and Avril scurried after his command.

After it was just me and Hayes, and still unknown to me that Hayes got rid of everyone, and unknown to Hayes that I was still in the room. He went and sat on a chair while drinking some fizzy drink. And suddenly, a clatter echoed. I dropped a few books. I muttered to myself, and grunted while picking up the books. Then a voice boomed through my Beats.

'DIDNT YOU HEAR THE MESSAGE?!'

I turned around at an angry Hayes, this time only a millimetre away, and that same hot breath. He pinned you up against the shelf, with his hands blocking the side escapes. I shook off my headphones, just to hear his heavy breathing.

'I-I-I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't hear. You know what? I'll just go now.' I said in a hurry, grabbed my book, iPad and headphones, and tried to push past his arms. They were as tough as rocks.

'No, you're already here, why don't you just stay with me for a moment?' He said with a smirk.

'Uh-uh I have to go. History.' Your lips lifted a bit to show a smile. And he let you go. Then he pulled you back by holding your arm and he said

'Okay, but next time, let's stay and chat.' He pulled you closer.

'I don't bite.'

You let out a frightened giggle, and went your way to the next class.

------------

Yeah this ones short to. I'll try and write longer ones in the future. Ly😘