•Chapter 30 || I walk alone•

Hayes kissing another girl.

In front of the house.
I couldn't see who she was, because she was facing away from me, but I know that the boy was Hayes.
Avril looked at me as if I was going to do something.

Hell yeah, I was.

'HAYES.' I yelled in a stern voice, and he looked up, which allowed me to see who the other person was, and I was in complete shock.

'Elena?' I said.

So this is where she was? Avril looked pretty surprised as well.

'Av, did anyone else know about this?'

'I don't know.' She replied straightforwardly.

I walked closer to them and they started to lose their grip from each other.

'So, I come back from the hospital, and a few days after, I see my so called "boyfriend" making out with my best friend.'

'Y/N, trust me, it's not what it looks lik-'

'DON'T SAY ALL THAT STUPID CORNY SHIT BOYFRIENDS SAY TO GIRLFRIENDS WHEN THEY CATCH THEM DOING SOMETHING THEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO!'

I raised my voice so loud, I bet Australia could hear me.

'HAYES, I SAW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. YOU WERE STANDING OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR, EATING MY BESTFRIEND'S FACE OFF.'

'Y/N, please, the neighbours can probably hear!'

'I DON'T GIVE A FXCK IF THEY CAN HEAR.' My voice was starting to hurt so I lowered my temper down a bit.

'What I'm kinda focused on now is my bestfriend and my boyfriend And Hayes, what happened to 'I Love You!' and 'Your Mine!'. Was that all a joke to you?'

He stayed mute.

'Oh, and remember Jakob? Yeah, the person you got mad at because you thought you were gonna "lose me"? Well, guess what? You weren't going to lose me from Jakob, but you sure as hell got a chance of losing me right now.'

He was about to speak, until I started talking to Elena.

'And Elena? You were my protective bestfriend, and you told me Hayes was a bad influence. You said he was a jerk, and a bad person. I thought you didn't like him? Well, it turns out, you like him a lot more than you said.'

'No, Y/n, listen, it's different.'

'You know what? I just need some time. Alone. Sorry you had to see this, Av.'

She gave a small smile.

'So, I'm just gonna go now.' I continued. 'Don't worry about where I am, I'll see you later.' I said as I walked away from all of them.

'Wait!' Avril called. 'Where are you going?'

'Just some place to think.' I said back. 'It's okay, don't worry about it. Have fun with Luke.' I gave her a small wink, and she went her way.

I carried on walking, ignoring Hayes' beckoning.

'Y/n... Y/N!' He shouted as he grabbed on of my hands, and held both, tightly gripping them.

I looked straight into his eyes.

'I don't want to talk. Okay? Just leave me alone.' I said before wriggling out of his strong grip, and walked away on a lonely road. And I walked alone. (Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day☺️)

-----------
Well first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!❤️❤️🎉hope you all have an amazing year and stay safe☺️ second wow, I cannot believe I wrote that 😩😩such a massive twist 😁 lets hope it gets better😳and thankyou once again for all the reads and votes! I wouldn't have gotten so far without any of you guys💋please carry on voting and commenting, thankyou all💖💖sorry this is such a short a/n it's coz I am so tired from a New Years party lol😂 love you all my little shweeties❤️❤️❤️

qotd: did you make a New Years resolution?♡
aotd: I said I would be more healthier but I kinda broke that because I ate a Krispy Kreme doughnut lol but I did eat fruit after so(≧∇≦) ♡

~ hayesbaess02♡