Chapter 5

We had arrived. I saw my four friends there, talking to each other. I remeber my dream last night. I thought of sharing it to them in case they had an idea of its meaning.

"Hey Zia! Good morning!" Sharmey greeted me

"You seem down today" Elise noticed my emotion. She was always observant of her surroundings.

"Yeah, anything wrong? Any problems?" Rose asked.

"Yeah. You can tell us anything!" Amira added

"Well, last night," I started. I can see that they're really paying attetion to every word I say.

"Last night, or maybe morning. Because it was already 3am at that time. I had a dream, a nightmare." I stopped

"Then?" Rose said. Her voice and eyes were telling me to continue telling them my dream.

"It was weird."

"What? Why? How weird is it?" Sharmey asked

"I was in a middle of nowhere. And in front of me, was a carnival"

"A carnival, huh?" Amira seems to be confused

"Yeah, so I entered. Everything was so happy. Everone was enjoying booths and rides. All the lights were lit up to enlighten the mood. Everything seems normal. Then I saw a glowing girl in the photo booth. She was with her four friends. She was really glowing so that caught my attention. After that, she and her friends were running towards the carousel. My eyes followed them. Every step they make, they get closer to the carousel of course. But as they get closer to the carousel, everthing behind me started to fall apart. They were turning into rusty things. They looked like they have been abandoned for years. The only thing that was left lively was the carousel. Then the glowing girl faced me. She wasn't with her friends anymore. Then, the carousel behind her turned rusty too. Then, the girl left."

"Ummm..." Rose responded

"Then, when the girl faded. I saw a wallet behind her. It had a keychain attached to it but the keychain was too bloody so I can't clearly see whats writen on it.While I was opening it, blood suddenly drops from inside. When I opened it, I saw a bloody paper inside. And my birthday was written on the bloody paper."

They were speachless.

"That was..... terrifyng" Sharmey said.

"Yeah. But I don't get the point. I mean, nightmares do happen. So why do I need to worry?" I said, trying to be optimistic.

"Let's go to our class. Or else we'll be late." Elise said.

We walked down the corridor going to our room. We entered our room and started our day as usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to: xxsayanaraxx