Chapter 4

December 11, 2001
11:03pm

A cute baby girl was delivered by Carrie. Baby Lethizia. Carrie had undergone a sensitive pregnancy, like her pregancy on her first child, Ryle, who was 3 years old at that time. So she was thankful that her baby girl came out perfectly normal. Zia had a birthmark on her lower left stomach. It's such a great blessing! Zia has angelic face with rosy cheecks. She's really cute. ZIA WAS BORN ON DECEMBER 11, 2001 ; 11:03PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zia had grown up to a very good girl. She was God-fearing, kind to others, humurous, caring and loving. The ideal daughter that her parents wanted. But there is also something about Zia. She often played dead and she would tell everyone that she was stabbed in where her birthmark layed. Her parents thought that it was just some childish imagination and it shouldn't vother them. And, she really likes the carousel. She would often ask her parents for a carousel ride, and a carousel music box. She would often talk about carousel at dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zia had lots of friends. But her best friends are Sharmey, Elise, Rose, amd Amira. They were all classmates when they were in preschool. And now, they are on the 10th grade. Her best friends knew about her birthmark, of course. She was living peacefully with her family on a cozy home. One night, after eating. Zia decided to go to her room

"Mom, dad, I'm going to my room. I need to do some school stuffs." I said

"Okay, baby." Mom replied with a smile.

I went up to my room. I did my howework. It wasn't that hard so I finished it easily. After doing my school stuffs, I did my night routine. I get ready for bed. I took my bath and brush my teeth. I blow-dry my hair so I can lay down already. When I lay down, I pray to God before closing my eyes and fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in front of a carnival. Cool! How did I get here?As I entered the carnival. I can feel the excitement and happines in the air. I saw a couple. The girl was holding a large teddy bear while holding her boyfriend's hand. How sweet!  Then I saw a little boy holding a cotton candy in his hands. He eats it in a messy way. But he and his mom just laugh at the look of him. He was funny anyway. Then I saw a popcorn stand with a long line. And in that line I saw a familliar face. But I don't know who she is. She was a part of my memory but I don't really know her. Then, something caught my attention on the photo booth, I saw 5 friends. They were really  having fun. But one of them was glowing. I don't know why was she glowing. After going to the photo booth, they ran towards the carousel. So I followed them. But as I walk closer to the carousel, the happy lights and fun ambiance faded. Everything in my back were rusty and abandoned. No one was there. When I looked at the 5 girls again, the four were gone. Only the glowing girl was left. She was facing me but her head was looking on the ground! Then the carousel behind her started to loose magic. Turning rusty like the others. When the carousel was full of rust, the girl walked in to the woods. My eyes followed her. When I put my attention back to the carousel, I saw something on the floor of the carousel. I went near it. It's a wallet! A cute light blue and light pink colored wallet. There is also a keychain but I can't read the letterings. It's covered with blood. So I opened it. While opening it some blood drops. I became more curious of what's inside. Once the wallet was fully opened, I saw a paper covered in blood. Fresh blood. Fresh as if the blood was taken away from the host just a minute ago. I opened the paper and read it. December 11, 2011 ; 11:03pm. My birthday! My exact birthday! Whats the meaning of this?

Then I woke up. All of it was just a dream. A nightmare rather. But it still bother me. Why on earth is going on? What is wrong with my birthday? What is about that carousel? Do I have a connection with the glowing girl? I have lots of question in my head after dreaming. I looked at the watch. 3:30am. It's stil early. I was still bothered with what I had dreamed of when I fell asleep again.

In the morning, I remember my dream last night. But I didn't mind. Nightmare happens anyway. I took my bath and get ready for school. Then, I went downstairs to the dinning room. Smells like hotdog. My favorite, yum! My mom was there cooking. My dad was seating on the table, reading a newspaper while drinking his coffe. And my brothe, Ryle, busy with his food. Just the usual morning. Nothing's new.

"Good morning, sweetie!" Mom greeted me

"Morning, princess" dad followed

"Good morning, mom, dad" I greeted them and smiled. I sat down on my seat.

"Breakfast is serve." Mom gave me a plate with three hotdogs and an egg with rice. I ate them all up. After a few minutes, our school bus has arrived. We grab our bags entered the bus. Took our seats and waited till we get to the school.