Getting Over Him

I'm back. I know it's crazy, but here's another part and it's long again. So, here's some Drarry angst. Enjoy.
(All rights goes to the wonderful J.K Rowling)

---------------------ooOoWoOoo-----------------

“What did he want?” Pansy asked as soon as Draco got out from the potion classroom.

“Just talk about an old assignment” Draco lied, walking down the corridor.

Pansy ran up besides of him, not looking convinced, but to Draco´s big relief, she dropped it. “I heard that Granger girl and Weasley talking about Hagrid. Personally I´m happy he´s gone. At least Professor Grubbly-Plank doesn’t try to get us killed. She actually knows her stuff and she also looks more like a real teacher” Pansy rambled on.

Draco tried to tune her out. It wasn’t hard with all those thoughts swirling around in his head. He hadn’t really thought about it, but now that The Dark Lord was back, did he had to become a Death Eater too? Did he even want that? Of course he wanted that. He wanted to serve such an honor full purpose right?

They turned a corner and then both stopped abruptly. Harry and Ginny was standing in a corner, pressed close together, kissing. Draco felt like all air had been punched out of him and his eyes began burning with tears. “Ew” Pansy shrieked, which made the couple pull apart.

Ginny looked really annoyed, but Harry´s cheeks turned bright pink and he avoided looking at Draco, who wasn’t able to look away himself. “Do you have a problem Parkinson?” Ginny asked and crossed her arms.

“It´s just my breakfast. I think it´s coming up again” Pansy shot back with a flip of her hair.

“Oh, you walked past I mirror did you?” Ginny spat back.

“Let´s go” Harry whispered and took a grip in her arms.

“Why should we go? They can find another corner” Ginny said stubbornly.

Draco blushed at that and finally tore his eyes away from the Gryffindor boy. He turned and left, as fast as he legs could. He could hear Pansy running up to him. “What happened? Why didn’t you say anything?”

Draco bit his lip to stop the sobs which fought to break out of him. Why did it hurt so much? “Not in the mood” he fought out, not daring to look at her.

“I´m so gonna spread this. I think the Weasley girl, just broke up with that boy Dean. This is such good drama” she said exited and clapped her hands.

Draco stopped so suddenly that Pansy almost bumped into him. “Could you just shut up for two minutes?” he snerred.

She looked confused at him before crossing her arms. “Fine. I will go. You´re such an ass at the moment” she complained and stormed off.

Draco looked after her until she turned a corner. Then he slowly walked down the hallway towards his next lesson, not caring that he was gonna miss lunch.

Harry´s POV

Harry nervously fiddled with his sleeve. Why had he done it? Why did it have to be Draco who caught them? Why did they have to have been caught at all?

He looked around in the slowly filled up Great Hall. Students were talking and filling up their plates, dreading the rest of the days classes and homework. But there was no sign of either Draco or Ron. He didn’t know why he felt so bad that Draco had seen him and Ginny kiss. He had done it to get over his stupid feelings for a certain blond Slytherin boy. But right now it felt like it had done the complete opposite. He dearly hoped that Parkinson would keep her mouth closed about it. For some reason he was quite certain that Draco would. “Hey”.