3

Mitch finally arrived at the bar so he parked and check the time on his phone, which read five fifty nine. He walked through the doors just as it turned to six o'clock and smiled when he saw Kirstie standing with two other people by the bar, including the tall, pretty, blonde.

"Mitch!" She waved at him as he walked over. "You are literally perfectly on time! I didn't think you would take that seriously!" Kirstie shouted over the music.

"I didn't! I just happened to get here on time for once!" Mitch shouted back, Kirstie laughing in reply.

"Mitch, this is Kevin, Kevin this is Mitch." Kirstie introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Mitch." Kevin said as he shook Mitch's hand.

"You too. Hi Scott." Mitch said to divert the blue eyes that had been staring at him since he had gotten there.

The tall one blushed and looked away, and Mitch swears he could see Kirstie smirking at him out of the corner of his eye, but he shook it off walked to the bar tender who looked bored with nothing to do as no one was ordering any drinks.

"Hey, can I get a spiced rum paralyzer please."  Mitch told the bar tender who nodded in response.

"I have two other friends who should get here any minute now." Kirstie told Mitch, and just as she said that two other people walked into the building.

"Avi! Esther!" Mitch called, running to hug his friends who were apparently also Kirstie's friends.

"Wait, you know them?" Kirstie asked Mitch as they came back to the group.

"Yea, I went to school with Esther (Just pretend Esther is the younger sister) and when I went over to her house for the first time, I met Avi." Mitch explained. 

"Huh. Tell me, what school did you go to?" Scott asked.

"Elementary or high?"

"Both."

"Oh okay, um, elementary I went to Butler elementary in Arlington Texas, then for high school I had to move so I went to Ashbury High in Canada."

"So you were born in Arlington?" Scott asked, seeming intrigued by the boy.

"Yea, why?"

"What's your last name?" 

"Grassi."

"Scott, you're probably scaring him, he probably thinks you're some stalker or something." Kirstie said, but Scott ignored her.

"Holy shit. You're Sassy Grassi!" Scott exclaimed, his face breaking out into a big smile.

"Wait, what?" Kirstie asked, absolutely confused, as well as Kevin, Avi and Esther.

"Wait, you're Hot Shot Hoying, right?" Mitch asked, not believing who was standing in front of him.

"Yeah oh my God it's been so long!!" Scott exclaimed as he and Mitch hugged.

"I'm so confused..." Avi said silently, the others silently agreeing.

"Okay, so Mitch always threw sassy comebacks at the teachers if he got in trouble so everyone started calling him Sassy Grassi." Scott explained.

"And what about Hot Shot Hoying?" Esther asked.

"Well, this is a great story." Mitch said, preparing himself to tell the funny story. "So, we were in grade three and Scottie here had a crush on one of the grade four girls, so one lunch he decided to ask her out but he kept messing up on his words and made a complete fool of himself in front of the entire school. After that, a group of grade fours and fives started calling him Hot Shot Hoying because they wanted to make him feel bad about messing up his words so badly. I felt bad but it was also hilarious at the same time." Mitch said, laughing a bit at the memories that he had long forgotten about until now.