6

First of all, I wanted to watch that video but couldn't at the moment so tell me how it is, and second, you absolutely CANNOT look at that collage I made and tell me that Scomiche isn't real!!

--

Mitch woke up the next morning making a small snorting noise as he breathed in through his nose abruptly, but quickly closed his eyes and laid back down, the light coming through his window hurting his eyes and making his headache even worse. When he realised he was hung over he quickly jumped up and ran to the window to look outside and see if his car was there, which it was, then went to his bathroom to grab an Advil. He changed into more comfortable clothes and slowly walked downstairs, but paused when he heard whistling. His heart began beating fast, his brain working overtime to try to remember anything from last night to see if he had found a cute boy to have a one night stand with, though no-one nor nothing came to mind. He continued down the staircase and walked quietly and slowly into the kitchen, his head going around the corner and his entire body immediately relaxing when he realised it was just Kevin, knowing Kevin would never sleep with him, who was making something at the stove. Mitch walked into the kitchen and flopped down in the middle of the kitchen, not quite having the energy to get to the table, which caught the attention of Kevin, who turned and smiled at the exhausted Mitch on the ground.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Kevin joked as he turned back to whatever he was cooking.

Mitch groaned sleepily and closed his eyes, almost falling asleep until Kevin spoke up once again, startling him a little.

"Last night was quite fun, wouldn't you agree?" Kevin asked, plating whatever food he had now finished, then walked to the table and set it down next to some orange juice that Mitch didn't even know he had.

"Is that orange juice even still good?" Mitch asked, ignoring his other question.

"Yes, I checked it. But you didn't answer my question."

"To be honest, I don't really remember anything. You know, you didn't have to stick around." Mitch said, now getting up to sit at the table with Kevin, finding out the food he had made was eggs with french toast.

"I know, but I wanted to make sure you were okay." Kevin explained.

"Kevin, you're forgetting I live alone. I can take care of myself, you know." Mitch said softly, the words sounding joking and happy, not rude as they could have been in another situation.

"I know, but still."

"Esther made you stay, didn't she." The words coming from Mitch's mouth sounded more as a statement than a question, Mitch knowing his best friend better than that.

"Yeah, partially." Kevin laughed as he began eating.

"If you want, you can leave, I'm not gonna keep ya here." Mitch said, not trying to get rid of Kevin but instead feeling bad that Kevin had to stay here with him in his hung over state. It was taking almost everything in Mitch to not lash out or start crying, which was what happened almost every time he was hung over.

"Nah, there's food here." Kevin said through his bite of eggs, causing Mitch to chuckle a little.

The duo finished breakfast and so Kevin decided it was probably time for him to go so that Mitch could get ready. Mitch wouldn't lie when he thought about how lonely he would most likely be with Kevin leaving, but the pushing thought was shoved to the back of his head with a few single words which came from Kevin's mouth and made Mitch's stomach do back flips.

"Oh yea, Scott said he wanted to hang out with you later, just you two alone." And the door closed.