4

Important Author Note At The Bottom!!! vvvvv

"Wait, really?" Esther asked, not actually believing Mitch was giving up this easily.

"Yeah, what have I got to lose?" He asked, sitting back down.

Kirstie squealed and clapped her hands, Avi smiling as well as Kevin while Scott was looking at a notification on his phone. Before Mitch got ready to sing he grabbed the glass that contained Kirstie's horrible drink and pulled the straw out, setting it on the counter, and chugged it, surprising everyone else who thought he wouldn't be able to handle the amount of alcohol. After he finished it he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and set the glass down on the counter, then death glared at Esther who shrunk back in 'fear' while laughing.

"What song?" Mitch asked.

"Um... Oooh! How about that song you wrote... that I can't remember the name!" Esther suggested.

"Which one? Love Again?"

"YEAH!!!" Esther jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"Woah, girl chill." Mitch said, putting his hands out to stop Esther from jumping. "And no, I don't feel like singing that right now."

"NA NA NA!!!! THAT ONE'S MY FAVOURITE!!!" Esther shouted, once again gaining the attention of the other people around them.

"Fine." Mitch said, then stood up and took a deep breath to calm his nerves, his eyes closing as he breathes in. He pops them open in surprise when Esther starts clapping but he soon realises that it's just her clapping along to the beat of the song.

"Do you have the lyrics or anything on your phone?" Kirstie asked.

"Yea, hang on." Mitch said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He brought up the note for the lyrics and handed them to Kirstie, Scott, Avi and Kevin surrounding her to read them as well. 

And so he started singing.

"Woke up whistling like the wind blows Looking out my window Just to see the shine, Maybe you might call it crazy How I'm acting lately, Skipping through the sky, I see so clearly Why I'm always feeling free, So I sleep when my dreams Looking like reality." Mitch paused from singing and opened his eyes to see everyone staring at him in awe.

And not only was it just the group who was staring at him but it was also some of the people around them, all completely in shock.

"Ho shit, Mitch! That was AMAZING!!" Kirstie squealed, though it was apparent that the alcohol had gone through her system as she was a bit drunk, and yet the compliment still made him blush.

"Not really. My voice cracked a bit." Mitch said, not really wanting the attention to be on him.

"Ooh! Doesn't this bar have karaoke?" Esther asked.

"Yep." The bored bar tender said as he passed by the group.

"MITCH YOU SHOULD SIGN UP! NOW!!" Esther shouted at him.

"Nope. I already sang. That's enough for me."

"You're boring." Avi complained.

"Na-I don't see you signing up!" Mitch sassed.

"Mitch, you still need to get drunk-y!!" Kirstie said, holding onto Scott's shoulder as she spoke.

"Again, I have to drive home."

"And again, I'll drive you!" Kevin said.

Mitch sighed and blew his hair out of his face and rolled his eyes, everyone waiting to see  if he would agree and actually loosen up a bit. 

"Not drunk. I have to work tomorrow. Maybe a couple more drinks."

"Yay!! Now, time to sign up for that karaoke!" Esther said.

"Not unless someone else signs up." Mitch crossed his arms.

"I will." Scott said in unison with Kevin.

"You sing?" Mitch asked, though it kind of sounded like a statement.

"I beat box. Scott sings." Kevin informed.

"Huh. Well, let's go then." Mitch said, standing up.

----

Okay, I know it was a short chapter but I am limited on time for this one so yea. Fight me.

Anyways, Bitch wtf is this?!?!?!?!?!?! ---> https://wikicelebinfo.com/pentatonixs-singer-mitch-grassi-boyfriend-husband-married-life-cancer/

Bitch wtf is this actually true? Boi, comment and plz tell me if Mitch actually had cancer because if he did imma cry! Mah poor baby!!