Prologue

"Hima! If you're gonna bring some of your friends in make sure they're decent! I don't want any jackasses screwing this party!" Boruto cussed as he made his sister make iced tea.
"Onii-chan! I promise you they'll be great! Some of them are the same age as you!" Himawari said and Boruto hissed at her. "Well screw them all if they ruin my party!" Boruto yelled and ran up the stair.
"Just because you're in charge doesn't mean it's your party!" Himawari  at screamed and suddenly, the house phone rang. It began making it's annoying ringing noise out of nowhere. The two snapped their heads in the direction of the sound. "I'll get it!!" the pair shouted in unison and ran to take the call.

Unfortunately, Boruto was the first one to get to the phone and answer it. "Hello?" Boruto said and smirked at Himawari who groaned in annoyance. He waited patiently for this unknown caller. They had to get ready right away, so this better be quick. Yet the blonde, Boruto, was shocked when a voice of a soft-spoken girl began to talk.

"Hey Himawari. Look, I'm sorry to say this and all, but I can't go to the party. You see, dad came home unexpectedly and now mom and I have to pick him up. I apologize for the late notice. I hope I can make it up next time. " The anonymous girl on the phone said.
"Wha-" Boruto was shocked. The voice, so beautiful and soft. Indeed hypnotising. "Hey, I really gotta go. I gotta hang up. Bye, I'll see you soon." then the girl hanged up on him. He placed the phone back and frowned at the loss of hearing her beautiful voice.

"Hey Big bro, do you mind telling me who called?" Himawari asked Boruto who was frowning at nowhere. Grumpy as always. "Huh? Oh yeah. I think she was one of your friends. I don't know who though, she hanged up immediately but she said she can't come since she had to pick someone up from the airport tonight." Boruto answered.

"Huh? You didn't ask who? How am I supposed to know now!?" Himawari exclaimed and pointed a finger at her brother. "Well, go get ready now. I know you'll take forever. Mom and tou-chan are gonna be back next week so we have the whole house to ourselves till next Friday." Boruto said and took over Himawari's job.
"Thanks Onii-chan!! I'll go get ready, bye!" Himawair said and rushed up the stairs and to her room.

Left alone to his thoughts, the one who answered the phone call uttered to himself. “who was that person?”