together forever?

Serenity sighs when she sees the familiar scene unfold in front of her.

"Why are we here?" She asks, holding Jungkook's hand tighter as he brings her closer with a sad smile.

"You need to see this." Is his closed statement and Serenity stops herself from questioning. They walk hand in hand towards Namjoon's grave stone, curling into each other naturally.

As Serenity's brown eyes look around, she forgets about the swaying trees, the people entering the cemetery, the sight of birds flying over them, the carving of Namjoon's grave in the grey stone, the decaying flowers, the stepped over soil because all she can focus on is the new stone accompanying Namjoon's, Jimin's grave is here.

Jungkook notices how tense Serenity is so he pulls her closer, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as she leans into his chest. Her breathing becomes heavy and the steady beat of her husbands heart calms her. She clutches his jumper, letting the tears fall at the sight of the two graves. They deserved so much better.

Serenity looks up at Jungkook who begins to talk and his voice is quiet and careful, his pale face is shielded by his bucket hat as he holds her tightly, staying strong for the two of them. "His parents didn't want it... but since when did they care so much about him?" He refers to Namjoon's parents lack of consideration and open mindedness and homophobic beliefs. Jimin's parents on the other hand had changed, accepting their son .. only after hating him for so long and welcoming him back. "So i told the police this would be best."

Serenity thanks Jungkook by pressing a soft kiss to the back of his hand. She takes in the familiar names of KIM NAMJOON and PARK JIMIN, sons and friends that are eternal for those still living.

"At least this way they'll be together."