🌑 三

YOU            

YOU         

"Let's go to the Seo's house and grab some drink!" A tall guy with his brown hanbok cheered loudly breaking the silence inside the library. His name was Eunkwang, a typical scholar who fooled and clowned himself a lot. He was a famous fellow around here since he was the loudest of us all.

"Come on, Taemin, loosen up a bit, there are also a lot of girls too. Stop being so closed off and have some fun!" He slurred. A typical guy I disliked the most. Girl? I'm a girl myself, dumbass.

"No thanks, not slightly interested." I muttered to him.

"Awww come on! See? Changsub and Hakyeon are also going. Come on, Taemin-ah?" He begged while pouting his lips, the two other he just mentioned, grinned widely at me. I scrunched my face in disgust. He did think he was cute while he was not. Why am I befriend with him in the first place?

Oh, yes. That's because despite his silliness, he was a man with a lot of knowledge. He knew a lot of things about politics and law. He also knew a lot about health and nature. He was brilliant, I couldn't deny how he used to charmed me.

Unfortunately, as the time passed by, he kept showing his true nature and ridiculous side, making me roll my eyes each time he did. He was no longer the charming Eunkwang.

I still remembered that first time he approached me at the library, he told me a lot about his favorite books that also happened to be mine. It was also the first time I disguised myself as a man. Our personality actually pretty much clicked but I hate whenever he invited me to the gisaeng house. I'm still a woman after all, for goodness sake.

"Come on, Taemin-ah..." Hakyeon begged while sitting beside me, he wrapped his tanned arms covered by green hanbok around my shoulder.

"I'm not interested!" I whined, shrugging his hand away. Hakyeon stood up, rolling up his hanbok sleeve before took a glance on slightly paler male, Changsub.

"I'm sorry, but we have to drag you." I gasped when both of them picked my body up, I dropped the books I was reading and Hakyeon placed me on top of his shoulder. He brought me as if I was some sack of rice.