🌒 二十四

AUTHOR            

AUTHOR          

"You."

"Hey, You..."

"Hey, You!" Y/N snapped her eyes open once she heard a loud smash against the table. Her head shot up almost immediately, she was no longer stood by the cliff, no longer smelling the sea. She got back inside the house— being welcomed by an unpleasant look given by a pale-skinned boy with his long black hair and a pair of white wolf ears.

She remembered she saw him this morning but still clueless as who he was.

"You, human, wake up!" The unknown male shouted in front of her face, startling the girl who just awakes from her odd dream.

"It's just a dream..." she murmured to herself and heard the other male clicking his tongue.

"Tsk. This isn't a place for humans like you. Stop slagging and prepare yourself. You will have to leave very soon." The boy said coldly before turning around, leaving her alone inside Joonki's working room.

She knitted her eyebrows together. Who is this rude boy? He seemed younger from her but how dare he spoke to her with no honorifics. Does being rude ran in this clan naturally?

"Hey, You. Wolfie." She yelled. The male stopped deadly on his track. His white ears twitched on top of his head.

"What did you just call me?" He growled lowly, fisting his hands into a ball.

"Wolfie. Wolfie." She mocked.

"I think you're younger than me. Does Joonki never teach you how to be polite?" He turned around and bolted toward her, catching her off guards when suddenly the male's face appeared so close to hers.

He pierced his gaze on her, looking down at the sitting female as he stood an inch away from her.

"How dare you lowly human speak to me like that?" He grabbed her chin harshly, trying to bury his long nails over her skin. She watched the boy with her eyes opened wide when his eyes suddenly glowing blue, boring a hole as he stared at her. It was beautiful yet scary at the same time.

The male buried his nail deeper, almost drawing a little blood from her skin but,

"Yoonki." A familiar deep voice suddenly interrupted.

The wolf boy sucked in a deep breath before turning around to see his brother already dressing up in his dark purple colored hanbok walking by the door.

"Don't." Joonki warned as he saw his brother's eyes had shifted color. His wine scent was pungent, filling the air, he could smell the anger emitted from his smaller body.

"Let her go." Joonki ordered.

Yoonki then glared back at Y/N before slowly peeled his hand away from her face. Tiny red marks were left on both of her cheeks.