🌒 二十六

AUTHOR 

AUTHOR 

Joonki suddenly sat up from her lap before pushing her body, flipping her underneath him. He placed both of his arms on the side of her head, trapping her in between.

They both stared at each other's purple eyes.

Mate mate mate mate was chanted repeatedly inside the male's head.

"You smell good." The wolf murmured as he buried his face into the crook of her neck. He pulled her hanbok collar down until her right shoulder was shown. He then inched his face closer before rolled his tongue out and licked the skin.

Y/N grabbed the male by his collar and moaned to his shoulder. Joonki growled satisfyingly before continue to lick up to her earlobe. She didn't understand what's going on but it ticklish and it feels good. She moaned again which triggered the male even more.

Joonki embraces himself with his arms before staring directly into her eyes that reflecting his.

He gently caressed her hair, murmuring softly. "Your eyes are beautiful. Purple looks good on you." The girl giggled at his praises.

Joonki then runs his finger down to her flawless neck. "It will be prettier if I mark here with purple too." He smirked before once again leaned his face close to her neck. He parted his lips, his fangs were already growing.

He pressed them softly on the skin,

"Hyung!" it was Yoonki who slammed the door open and widened his eyes at the sight of his brother on top of the human, ready to sink his teeth on her neck.

What was he trying to do? Marking her as his?

"What the hell?! HYUNG!" Yoonki lunged toward the male, forcefully peeling him from her. He pushed the older with all of his might until he flew across the room, back hitting the wooden shelf.

The girl just blinked her purple eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling as Joonki warmth no longer there.

Meanwhile, Joonki's ears perked up in alert at the appearance of his younger brother. He crawled on all four, growling furiously at him. Not only because he interrupted his session, but his wolf also sensed another alpha presence that belonged to Yoonki and it didn't like him close to his territory, to his mate.

"Go away..." Joonki growled lowly at Yoonki who widened his eyes in disbelieve once he saw his hyung's bright purple eyes, threatening him.

"Snap out of it!" He approached the older and slapped his cheek real hard and that's when he blinked his eyes repeatedly, they shifted color to brown again.

Once his eyes no longer purple, so did her eyes. Y/N suddenly snapped back to her trance, abruptly sat up. She touched her neck where Joonki's touch still lingered.