🌑 四

AUTHOR       

AUTHOR     

Sungmin watched in amusement as his sister attempt to climb up his house bricked wall, trying to sneak back into her room, in the middle of the night. Wearing a very familiar male hanbok. Which was his and his favorite. The older male grunted while chewing his peanuts. He waited patiently for his sister to walk pass him, which she hasn't realize he was there just yet.

Y/N tiptoeing to walk back inside her house, didn't have time to look around. She flinched with her heart almost bursted out of her chest when she heard an annoying voice calling.

"Well, well, we'll. Looks who just get home? Who is this boy? Trying to sneak inside my sister's bedroom?" Y/N cursed under her breath. She's going to be dead. Her brother was going to tell her mom.

"Or should I say, sister? Is that you?" Jimin grabbed her wrist harshly, turning her facing him.

"Woaaa~ you look quite good in this male wardrobe. Which is my favorite that went missing weeks ago. I couldn't believe my own sister is the culprit. Wait until mom hear this!" Sungmin threatened, he smirked slyly at his sister whose eyes already widened in fear.

"Oh, no, no! Please don't tell mom, Sungmin-ah..." she pleaded while tugging on his hanbok sleeve.

"What will I get in return then?" He raised an eyebrow, his lips curled up in anticipation.

"I-I'll do anything you ask for." She finally sighed out. She just fell into the devil little trap. She just hoped that her brother wouldn't ask her anything ridiculous in return.

"Well, I'm not convinced just yet." Sungmin flattened his expression, crossing his arms on top of his chest.

"Please, oraboni, I'll do anything... please don't tell mom. I'll be dead, please..." she pleaded once again and Sungmin smiled proudly. His lips curled up until his eyes disappeared into a thin slit.

"Good. You should have used your honorifics since ages ago, my sweet little sister." He pinched her cheeks, teasing and irking the younger girl.

"You owe me a favor." He leaned closer to her face, whispering as if he was warning her for an ominous thing he would ask in the future.