🌒 七

"Everyone is going to get married eventually, Taewoo

"Everyone is going to get married eventually, Taewoo. Especially, since you are the member of royal family. Besides, you will have a pretty girl by your side, it's not a big deal." The taller said flatly as he remained his expression face facing the lake in front of them.                      

"Of course it's a big deal! I don't care about pretty girl, they are all nosy and annoying. I just wanted my freedom. F R E E D O M." The other male groaned as he heard the younger's complains.

"You don't understand me at all!" Taewoo said, pouting his lips.

"You can do whatever you want. Unlike me, my ass stuck inside the palace for the rest of my life and soon, I will have a nagging wife by my side. Great." He said while resting his head on Joonki's shoulder. The wolf growled at the sudden contact with the human and instinctivelly shrugged his shoulder.

"I wish I'm going to be born as a wolf in my next life. When that happens, no one will tell me what to do and what not to do." He sighed out. Joonki sarcastically chuckled once he heard the prince's childish wish.

Be a wolf and free? You gotta be kidding me. Deep down inside, Joonki want to denied all of the prince lack of judgement. But what's the point? Rather than start a stupid debate with a clueless human who never felt grateful with his wealthy and prosperous life, Joonki chose to remain silent.

Never once in his entire life he was happy to be born as a wolf. The clans always fought on each other, many blood splattered, many innocent wolves were killed. Being wolves basically are no difference than being a human. They were both greedy and filthy, even himself was.

What an ungrateful brat, he thought. The prince had never suffered once in his life. He lived with grace with all people worship him. So why he still has the gut to complain?

Contrasted to Joonki. He used to live his low life with the wolves, away from human, inside the forest. What so amazing about that?

"Look! This kid has dog ears!" A smaller boy wearing his silk brown hanbok laughed as he pointed his finger at the small Yoonki. The pup can only cry as he was surrounded by humans and their maniac laugh.