🌓 三十 一

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Taewoo hasn't slept a blink. All he could hear was the soft breathing of a girl who's still sound asleep next to him.

He stared up at the ceiling. The glimmering light from the sun that peeked through the thin cover of the wooden windows, telling him the morning has come. He could hear the birds chirping on the outside, slightly giving him peace.

Before the drowsiness could actually take over, he heard some feet rushing coming from the hallway. The prince instantly widened eyes.

"Oh shit." Taewoo gasped.

He immediately undid his robe, letting it fall from his shoulder before taking it off. He threw it somewhere across the room before turning around, grabbing the sleeping girl by her shoulder.

"Wake up!" He whispers shouted. He also busies trying to get rid of the pillow fort he made last night. He put aside the only wall between them.

Taewoo then shook her a little as Y/N slowly opened her eyes. Before she could even realize there was a half-naked prince sat next to her. The man already muttered a soft sorry before trying to pull the ribbon of her robe.

She gasped in reflex, hands struggling to push the prince— who suddenly invaded her privacy— away. Taewoo also studied the shock in between her eyes, the way her lips about to part.

"Don't scream. They're coming." But it seemed like she wasn't listening. The way she sucked in a deep breath at the same time as the noises from the outside getting louder.

Taewoo quickly leaned down. He stopped her from screaming as he caught her lips. His hands were busy untying and undressing her robe. The prince pulled the silk made robe down, sliding it off her shoulder, showing the white-colored fabric of her undergarments as well as her skin.

Y/N was stunned as she suddenly felt the prince's soft lips against hers. The only thing she could do was staying still like a rock, eyes almost popping out of its socket.

With their lips still locked, the prince hovered above her. He pulled along a red sheet and covered the rest of their body so the only thing that could be seen was their shoulder up to their head. Right at that time, the door was slid open.

The two could hear a female's screech and a male's gasp. They're the court lady and the eunuch who's were coming to check on them or maybe bringing them some breakfast.

"We're very sorry, young majesty!" The eunuch blurted before quickly sliding the door close. The old male thought he was interrupting the two royals who were still making love. He should've announced himself before coming in. How could he forget such a crucial thing?