Chapter 16: The Wedding!

*6 MONTHS LATER*

*JACKY'S POV*

"SUP DUUUDE!!" Ronnie yelled walking in. "How you feeling?" I just stared at him.

"Nervous!" Today is finally the day where it is official that I can spend the rest of my life with Autumn! It's my wedding day! "You're going to be fine Jack! Just promise me one thing!" I nodded. "You aren't having any doubts about this are you? Because it is fine if you are!"

"Of course I'm not! Why?! Is Autumn?!"

"NO! But I did see her this morning..."

"Oh my god! What's wrong?! Is she sick?!"

"No! She's absolutely fine! But there is one problem..."

"What?!"

"You have to be careful! She looks so beautiful, I don't want you taking one look at her and getting too exited... If you know what I mean.." I just laughed back at him.

*20 MINUTES EARLIER*

*AUTUMN'S POV*

I can't believe it! Finally the day that I can marry Jacky! "OH MY GOD! You look so beautiful!" Ronnie said walking in. Taylor was putting the finishing touches to my hair. "That dress is amazing, Autumn!" I smiled at him, I really love this dress, It is a long, purple dress, I didn't want this to be a traditional wedding, so I picked a dress that would surprise Jacky and would look really nice. Mission accomplished! Ronnie went to rustle my hair. "DON'T YOU DARE, RADKE! This is a work of art!" He kissed her on the cheek, She looked slightly offended, "Is that all I get?!" ugh! I could see what he did next, "Well, You might get something else later!" ...And then he grabbed her ass...

"Very classy, Ronnie!" I said to him.

"That's me!" He kissed my cheek and walked out. "Only two hours left to get ready!" And with that, he left.

*2 HOURS LATER*

*JACKY'S POV*

I was standing at the altar, Ronnie and the guys standing behind me, I was getting really nervous, when all of a sudden, I heard music playing, and then Autumn walk through the door, She had a long black veil almost as long as the dress, She looked absolutely gorgeous! When she finally got to me, I could see her up close, she looked even more beautiful than I thought she would!

-----

"I do!" I finally whispered in her ear, we stayed at the altar, locked in a long kiss...

We finally got out, with our arms linked as people threw confetti over our heads, This was really the best day of my life! "I really do love you, Autumn!" I said to her and she smiled back at me, "What? I don't get anything back?"

"Oh, You are going to get something back... But it's not something that can happen here!" I couldn't help but smile at her when she said that. I know Autumn, and I know she has something planned for tonight, Autumn had no idea where we were going, but I knew she would love it! "I love you too!"

"You have never looked more beautiful! Mrs Vincent!" She smiled at me, we walked down the steps and into a sea of people in suits and dresses. Hardly any of the girls wanted to wear dresses, a few months ago, I had trouble trying to convince Autumn that coming down the isle in a band shirt would be a little too different! But there was no way we were going to have a "normal" wedding! I just didn't want to look back at my wedding pictures when I'm 90 and think "Why couldn't I of made it special for her?!" I'm a fucking rockstar! I can afford anything for this wedding, And I wanted the best for my gorgeous wife.