Chapter 31: I do, but to who?!

*5 MONTHS LATER*

*RYANS POV*

I stood in the mirror, fixing my tie with Jacky and Ron behind me. "You look awesome dude!" Ron told me, I just smiled. "So, what made you stick with Molly? I mean, she is related to that bitch Maddy. Why?" Jacky asked. "Jacky! Stop! She's different to that skank! Molly is special!" Jacky just walked out smiling with a "Whatever." I stood looking in the mirror, this was finally the day when I could marry Molly. The girl I love! This was when Ronnie came in holding Scarlett in one arm and Casey in the other. "Hey buddy! How you feeling?" He said to me.

"I'm good, nervous. But good..."

"Just look after her, and make sure you don't let that bitch anywhere near her!" He said, obviously talking about Maddy.

"Of course, I will keep her safe forever!"

"RYAAANNNN!!!!!" I heard Taylor call as she ran into the room. "I've just seen Molly, you're one lucky guy Seaman!" She said winking at me, I couldn't help but smile. I finally get to spend the rest of my life with the girl I love!

*1 HOUR LATER*

I stood at the altar as music started playing, everyone stood up as I watched Molly walking down the aisle, and she looked so beautiful! I looked back at the guys who I had standing behind me. They all smiled at me. There was just one girl I noticed wasn't walking behind Molly as one of her bridesmaids. Layla.

Molly hated her with a passion; she has been trying to come between us for Months! But I still insisted on having her here for Ronnie. She sat there, looking like she was going to burst into tears.
I found myself getting distracted again. I looked over to Molly and he was about 2 metres away from me. She looked so beautiful.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

"If there is anyone in this room that objects to these two being married, please speak now or forever hold your piece!" The room stayed silent for around 5 seconds, when...

"STOP!" She shouted and left the aisle she was in, she started running up to the altar, all I could do was stare at her. "Ryan I love you, please! I know you love me too. You will be making a huge mistake if you do this!" I looked over to Molly. Who was trying her hardest to hold back tears, I had no idea what to say to this girl, this girl that I have loved long before I met Molly, I had seen her through all her good and bad times, I loved her with all my heart, I should be marrying this girl. She was psycho at times, but she was mine. Even after all this time she still loved me, yet here I was about to marry the sister of the girl who destroyed my relationship with her. Did I still love Layla?

"I-I don't know what to say, Layla." I swallowed. I looked over to the guys, I didn't know whether to make eye contact with Ronnie. It was at that moment that I realised, I am in love with his daughter. When my brain suddenly just clicked, what was I doing?!

I turned to Molly, holding her hands in mine, "Molly, I love you. But I can't go through with this, I'm so sorry. I can't marry you, I am in love with someone else and it's taken me far too long to realise I shouldn't be living without her." I told her.

"Ryan?! Please! I love you! Please don't do this! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" I just looked at her, almost crying. I turned to Ronnie, who was smiling and nodding at me. I smiled back and walked up to Layla, who was looking to the ground, I cupped her face with both my hands either side of her face. And kissed her more than I ever have before. "I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"Layla?"

"Yes?"

"Marry me."