Chapter 18: The honeymoon

We finally set off from home, this time we did go in a limo, with JUST MARRIED written on it. It took us 20 minutes to get to the airport... The longer the better! We stayed making out for the whole 20 minutes. "I'm so glad I found you!" I said smiling at her.

"Me too, You are my world! I love you so much!" She said back to me. As a special wedding present from the guys (Especially Ronnie!) They hired us a private jet so we could arrive to our honeymoon asap. I didn't take long, soon enough we had reached our destination!

"JACKY! This is so beautiful!" This made me smile so much! I really wanted this to be the best 2 weeks of our lives! "Only the best for my princess!" I smiled at her. We were in the most Romantic city in the world. Paris! "Jacky! You are the best!"

We got to our hotel room, in the best hotel in the whole of France! I unlocked the door, told her to wait where she was and dropped off our bags in the suite, I ran back out to Autumn and picked her up. "There's something's that HAVE to stay traditional!" I winked at her, she smiled and started blushing. I carried her over to the pool and threw her in! "JACKY! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I know she was mad, But she was still laughing, To make her feel better, I jumped straight in after her. She jumped straight onto me, "I love you so much, Jacky!"

"I love you too, I will love you until the day I die! I can never stop loving you!" It was all true! But I did mean for something else to happen aswelll, And she knew this! "Autumn..." She just looked at me. "You know what you were saying on the bus, When Good girls bad guys was playing..." She nodded, "Do you still..." She silenced me and pulled my shirt off, She pulled at my jeans. Finally! I had been waiting for this day for the last month, It's been a killer! We both waited for a month, to make this night, that much better! I know it sounds kind of stupid, but we needed this night to be the most perfect night of our lives...

*1 WEEK LATER*

Well, Autumn and I are one week into our honeymoon. We had mostly spent our time in the hotel, Autumn had been in the spa and just relaxed by the pool with me for a while... I did manage to throw her in again though! And this time it was in front of quite a few people who were staying here too. A few kids have recognised me, I felt kind of awkward when they were because it made Autumn feel really sad because I love spending time with fans, but this was the first proper time Autumn and I could say we have been alone for more than 4 hours without interruption! We planned to go see some sights this week, I was desperate to see the Eiffel Tower! And she really wanted us to go visit the love lock bridge so we could make an even bigger promise to ourselves, we promised that no matter what happens, for the rest of our lives.
We decided to visit the bridge the next day, we had brought a lock and key and written our initials and our wedding date on it, we put our lock onto the bridge and threw the key into the river. "I'll love you until the very end of time, Mr Vincent." She smiled and kissed me.

"No matter what?"

"No matter what."

No matter what, we will always have Paris.