Who The Hell Listens To Fate These Days!? CH. 3

AN: yeah sorry its so short

but any who vote, comment, become a fan any would be awsome :D , if you don't i really appreciate the support in you reading this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened to Him?" I ask half hysteric.

"We don't know one minute he's fine, in the next he's on the floor in pain, and is unconscious." Says some guy I've never met. I would introduce myself but I would feel kind of awkward in this kind of situation. I look around the room at everyone no one has moved, I bet they haven't even thought to go get a doctor yet.

I sigh and begin to take charge of the situation. "Convel you and guy in silver tie; that's right I mean you," I said pointed to this guy with blond hair, "go find a doctor."

"Yes mam," He saluted and winked, "by the way my names Michael."

"I'm Danver." A guy with blue eyes and dark hair said.

"You and that guy right there are going to go find his fiancée." I said pointing to a guy with blond hair, and green eyes, but then noticing there is two of them, twins. They're kind of staring at me kind of funny..... Okay creepy. "Actually bring them both with you, you will find his fiancée quicker."

Danver just shrugs and says, "Okay lets go Garrett you check the dining hall, Xavier you check the garden, and I'll check the Ballroom." And they left on that note.

"I'll go get a cold bucket of water maybe that will wake him." She mumbles while leaving. I shake my head, where does she come up with these ideas?

I noticed that Dimitri had taken the girl back to the room they came from to calm them down. I was left alone with Gabriel. I look at Gabriel warily, why have a dreamt about this man for so long, I've never even met him till today. I thought he was just a figment of my imagination. Why do I feel so hurt now that I know that he's real?

Why should I care?

"Do you mind, you know it's kind of rude to stare."

My focus is automatically brought back to Gabriel, only to see a lopsided grin on his face.

"I see you're feeling better." I sneer.

He laughs and winks, "of course I always feel better with a pretty girl beside me."

I roll my eyes, Oh My Gosh that is a real lame line, but I still could help the blush washing over my face.

He moves to sit, and I notice a tattoo of a sun on his right neck moving to his shoulder. "Wow! That's a really nice to tattoo."

"What are you talking about I don't have a tattoo."

"Yes you do its right there." I say pointing to it.

I can't help myself from touching; I ran my fingers over it. It felt as if it were on fire. He looks at it as if he grew a third head.

"HOLY SHIT! You're right how the hell did that happen?"

"I don't know." I just said lamely.

The door burst open, I turn around, and standing in the doorway are the girls from the balcony.