Who The Hell Listens To Fate These Days Ch.6 part2

AN: HELLO READERS THIS MAY NOT BE THE BEST CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT IF I CAN HAVE AT LEAST 10 VOTES THIS WEEK I WILL UPDATE ALOT SOONER THEN ONCE WEEK. BUT UMMM YEAH IF THATS POSSIBLE THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

RECAP:

When we arrived at the washroom Alex had decided to wait for me at the end of the hall. I open my clutch purse to take out the clothes I had worn to meet Ayame with. Magic purses are so handy. Then I took out my purple sweater and jeans. I quickly undressed and changed. Then I took all the pins out of my hair. I put everything into the purse, and take out a brush I move over to the mirror.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream.

Rina's POV

I stare at myself in the mirror everything about my appearance is different. I don't understand! My.... My hair is longer, it's almost to my waist. My facial appearance is different too; all the freckles that had spread itself across my face were gone, and in its place there seemed to be a glow. The only thing that was the same was the odd color of my eyes.

Where my body once had numerous places of baby fat it has now thinned out, giving me just right curves, and don't get me started on my breasts, where I used to be an A cup I swear I'm now at least two sizes bigger. What the hell happened to me?!

I started moving my arms, and dancing around like an idiot hoping the reflection wouldn't follow me. Damn it's not one of those glass walls, it's really me.... Hmmm maybe it's a magic mirror and maybe it has to do with showing the reflection of one's inner beauty or something. That thought cheers me up, and starts to calm me down before I became hysterical.

Alex broke down the door, and leaps in with a sword in hand expecting something dangerous to charge at him. When nothing happened and he saw that the coast was clear he looked at me questioningly. "What happened?" he asks worried.

I pointed towards the mirror, "The magic mirror just surprised me is all."

He looks at me as if I were crazy, "What are you talking about? it's just a regular mirror."

"Oh My God that's impossible in the mirror I..... I'm......I'm pretty."

He fake gasps, "Oh No the HORRORS!"

Tears start to slowly slide down my cheeks, and start ranting about everything about today and how embarrassing a lot of stuff I did was today. He looks around in a panic; I can tell he has no idea what to do, and I don't blame him. I'm acting ridiculous and I have no idea even why these are just little things that shouldn't even bother me that much.

He finally decides to walk over to the counter to grab a couple Kleenex's. He hands me the Kleenex, then enfolds me in his embrace. We stand there like that for a few moments when I hear him say "okay.... It's okay.... If I said you that "pretty" would that make you feel better?" I move my head to look at him in shock, when I saw his grin, then a wink, I couldn't help but laugh.

I started to move out of his embrace when he asked, "would you like me to go and get your friend Ayame for you?"

"No... it's okay I'm fine now." I say quickly. Ayame has a lot going on in her life she doesn't need to worry about such little problems in mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING SOON:

Ayames and Dimitri's story will be written by XxFallenAngelJessixX

it will be posted on her profile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT.

BTW I WOULD HONESTLY LIKE TO KNOW THE OPINIONS ON THIS STORY FOR IF I SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING OR NOT. OOOOO I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. :D THANK YOU FOR READING XD