Who the hell listens to fate these days?! ch7 part 3

hey everybody im sry im having a bit of a brain fart right now im seriously trying to get more uploads but i kinda havent got all the details down completely, so there will be another part to this chapter. sry this is kind of just a filler till i figure things out more but please forgive me i promise im really trying. luv you all ~Rin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How am I putting my life in danger when it's obvious that I'm not the one you're thinking of?" I say over my shoulder, "and now I'm sure that you can't help me."

I walked away with Gray chuckling and shaking his head muttering "you're going to regret not listening to her." But then he calls out more loudly thinking I didn't hear him, "You're going to regret not staying and listening or believing my mistress." grays voice rang crisply through the air. The people around stopped their conversations wondering what's happening.

When I continued to the spot where I had left Alex but he wasn't there. Ugh where could he have gone first he tells me to go talk to a crazy lady, now he goes M.I.A (missing in action). Where the hell could he possibly be?!

I make my way to the side of the room maybe he'll be able to find me if I stay put in one spot. I could have just called him if I haven't given him my clutch...... And maybe I'd I hadn't destroyed his cell during one of my temper tantrums earlier. Great why do I never think, I wish I could see the future..... But unfortunately I can't, damn fate and her plans for me.

I finally spot Alex making his way towards me smiling, but as he notices something behind me smile slowly starts to blow away in a nonexistent wind. I turn to look behind me but there's nothing there but the wall. I turn towards him in confusion. Why is he looking at me like that?

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I joked, and gasped "please don't tell me you just fell in love with me."

My joking must have gotten his attention and he controlled his facial expression and masked his emotions.

Then sarcastically says "My isn't this a surprise."

"What in the world are you talking about now?! Maybe you're the crazy one and not "the guardian"" I say sarcastically.

"Hey no need to get nasty, and by the way the guardian is not crazy." he pauses for a second "oh my god did you call her crazy and you live to tell the tale, who are?" he looks at me with respect.

"I'm obviously Katarina," I smile "why who do you think I am?"

He gave me a crooked smile and pointed behind me. I look but once again there's nothing there but the wall and the huge painting of two women and the husbands standing behind them. There is nothing wrong with picture. I give Alex an are you okay/ stupid look. He just rolls his eyes.

"You really should pay more attention to details." he turns me around "look at the lady on the left. She looks exactly like you but a bit older."

"No it doesn't I look nothing like th......" oh my gosh he's right the way I look now does look similar to the lady in the painting.

hope you enjoyed :)