Who the hell listens to fate these days ch7 part4

Authors not hey sorry haven't updated this but i had writers block for this story so i went back to the original source of inspiration and was able to figure somethings out any who hope you enjoy. VOTE COMMENT FAN 

-sry its soo short it seemed longer on my ipod

RECAP------

 "what? Do I have something on my face?" I joked, gasp "please don't tell me you just fell in love with me."      My joking must gave gotten his attention and he controlled his facial expression and masked his emotions.     Then sarcastically says "my isn't this a  surprise.".

      "What in the world are you talking about now?! Maybe your the crazy one and not " the guardian"" I say sarcastically.

        "hey no need to get nasty, and by the way the guardian is not crazy." he pauses for a second "oh my god did you call her crazy an you live to tell the tale, who are?" he looks at me with respect.      

"I'm obviously Katerina," I smile " why who do you think I am?"          

He gave me a crooked smile and pointed behind me. I look but once again there's nothing there but the wall and the huge painting of two women and the husbands standing behind them. There is nothing wrong with picture. I give Alex an are you okay/ stupid look. He just rolls his eyes.      

"you really should pay more attention to details." he turns me around "look at the lady on the left. She looks exactly like you but a bit older.".        

  "no it doesn't I look nothing like th......" oh my gosh he's right the way I look now does look similar to the lady in the painting. 

END OF RECAP-----

As I turned to give Alex a shocked expression a soft whistling sound went past my ear and left a sharp pain. My hand reached for my ear and when I brought it back down it was marred with a red streak of my blood. And a soft thunk sounded as something hit the wall as I turned to see what is was I saw a knife had landed right in the middle of the painting. 

Shit if I hadn't made a sudden turn towards Alex that could have killed me!

I turned toward where the knife had originally came flying from but all I saw was a man in a joker costume he must be one of the entertainers hired for tonight. 

My didn't even suspect him of throwing the knife until he pulled another knife and was about to throw it at me but instead he took a glance at the knife and then back at me giving me a menacing smile as he noticed that I had noticed him. With a flick of his finger the tips of his fingers lit on fire and ran then along the knife until it was on fire. 

I sigh in relief, its just of his act.

His arm raised to throw it in the air and did a couple of tricks with it catching the guests attention. I was really impressed with it until, I don't know how I had started to stop paying attention but it had somehow ended up heading towards my head again.

I squeezed my eyes tight waiting for it to make contact with me.

"Rina!" yelled Alex tackling me out of the way of knife.

"Oww."

How is it that i've made it on the ground so many times tonight?

"Sweetheart don't you think we're moving a bit too fast the least you could do is buy me dinner first." he said while giving me a wink and a cocky grin. I just rolled my eyes at him in return.

Oh brother.

"hey Alex you can get up now."

"well if not dinner then at least a thank you?"

I felt a bit of the heat of a blush rising on my cheeks, "thank you."

I turned my attention back to the evil joker only to see two looking just as menacing towards Alex and me..... Actually I'm pretty sure just me. What the he'll I've never done anything towards them.... I think. No I'm eighty percent certain I didn't. 

My thoughts were forced back when one of the jokers threw a few star shaped knives at me.

"Why are you doing this!" I yelled at them while trying to dodge the blades but one still sliced my upper arm and the sharp burn of the newly opened wound hurt a lot. 

I was so focused on the ones with weapons I hadn't noticed a new one had come up behind and grabbed me. He had clamped one of his hands over my mouth so I couldn't scream. I don't understand why is no one helping us? I bit the kidnappers hand as I noticed one was about to stab Alex. 

"Alex look out!" I screamed. 

Just as he turned I saw Gray stab the man with a sword made of pure ice.

The other guards had also followed suit and finished off the others, but I was still in the grasp of the one trying to take me. I tried to struggle as he was dragging me out through the window. I stomped on his foot trying to get away but that's when he finally lost his temper and pulled out a knife and brought it to my neck.

"You will cooperate or I won't care if my master will be upset with marring your pretty little face! Got it?!" He hissed.

I would have nodded except for the fact the there was a knife ready to cut me at any moment. So I just ended up with a squeak of an agreement.

Grays attention finally made it towards us, and he froze as he saw the knife towards my neck. Well at least someone else sees how much in need of assistance I need at the moment.

Grays voice rumbled through the air, "You need to let the girl go now or face the consequences of threatening someone of her standing!" he commanded.

Huh?

What standing?

I have no standing last I checked as I was clearly told early I am just a pathetic human. But hey what ever gets me out of the mess I'll act any way he suggests I am.

"I think that you should probably listen to him I smiled as innocently as possible trying to hide my pure fear.

But instead all he did was press the knife a little harder drawing blood.

Then I noticed a small crowd of people drawing near towards us with glowing red eyes. 

Wholly shit are those fangs?!

Great now I'm going to be devoured by vampires, I wonder if they sparkle too?

My fear of the situation made me blurt the question out, "Do guys sparkle too?" 

I swear everyone in the room froze at the offense of the race, and my capture just looked at me as if I were the stupidest thing in the world. 

Alex burst out laughing, while a really handsome guy at the front of the vampire crowd snarled at him.

"yeah umm Alex I probably think that probably isn't the best time to be laughing."

He just continued to laugh.

"Did you hear that Troi she wants to know if you sparkle too!"

"yes I heard," he scoffs, "I don't know where you have met a sparkling vampire miss but I'm pretty sure they don't exist."

I don't know when  my capture got through the window, but he was now trying to pull me through with him.