No Longer

Donghyuck went to Mark's house to surprise him. It's their first anniversary and he couldn't get more excited about spending the day with Mark.

He really love the older. The way he looks at him. The way his smile shines bright whenever the older was laughing. In other words, he really fell hard.

Mark was once a playboy at their school, playing with boys and girls hearts if they fell in love with him. But, he stopped once he met Donghyuck.

While walking, he stopped because he suddenly got dizzy. He put up his hand on his temple and massage it. Headaches maybe. Donghyuck always got them but he just shrugged it off. He thought maybe it's because he's always stress.

Once the dizziness went away, he continued walking. While walking, he got out of balance and almost tripped.

What's wrong with me today?

He shrugged it off once again and continued walking. Once he arrived at Marks house, he opened the gate and knocked on the door, waiting for response.

He knocked several times but no one opened it. He decided to use the spare key which is hidden under the mat. Once he opened the door, he saw the living room was a mess.

He tripped again because of a clothing near him. He closed the door behind and walked further into the house.

"Mark?" He called out.

No response.

He went to the kitchen to see it was clean. He decided to wake Mark up and went upstairs. He stopped once he saw feminine clothing on top of the stairs.

It's not what I think of it, isn't it?

With his heart pounding, he slowly walked towards the older's room. He grabbed the doorknob and heaved a sighed before opening it to ready himself. Opening it, Donghyuck saw Mark, naked with a girl,sleeping.

"Mark?" He suddenly spoke waking Mark up.

"Donghyuck?" Mark called him once he opened his eyes.

He was shocked at what he saw. He wasn't expecting it that this is what will he see.

"It's not what y-"

"Oh cut it. I have enough!"

Donghyuck stormed out of the house and went somewhere else. He just walk and walk until he reached a park. He didn't know the place but he decided to stay there.

Why did he do that? Am I not enough?

He thought.

Just thinking about it makes him cry. And he did. He cried. He cried his heart out. He let all of his feelings out.

He didn't want to feel this way. He didn't even wished it. He just wished he would have a great time with Mark today. But it didn't came true.

Guess not all of our wishes will come true.

He cried and he cried until he felt empty in the inside. He opened his phone and saw one message from Mark. Even though it hurts him, he opened it.

"I'm breaking up with you." Donghyuck read the messaged.

His body felt numb. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to feel. He didn't know where to go.

Mark is the only person who taught him to do the things he likes, to know what he feel and to know where to go.

But, Donghyuck wanted to hug Mark, he wanted to feel loved again and he wanted to be back in Mark's arms embracing him, protecting him from the world.