Pinky Promise

A little boy is running to his teacher waving goodbye to his mom watching her drove off to work.

"Let's go teacher! I want to meet my classmates already! I missed them so much!" Little Donghyuck shouted pulling his teacher's hand.

His teacher chuckled and walked towards their room. Once he opened the door, little Donghyuck ran towards his friends. He smiled at the sight and proceed on waiting for his others students to arrive.

"Nana!! I missed you so much!" Little Donghyuck shouted throwing his arms at the younger.

"Hyuckie! I missed you too!" Little Jaemin hugged little Donghyuck back.

"Where's Nono?" Little Donghyuck asked as they broke the hug.

"He's playing with Injunnie." Little Jaemin said pouting.

"Oho, are you jealous of them Nana?" He teased the younger.

"It's just that, when Injunnie arrived here, Nono has been playing with him eversince. I feel left out."

"Don't worry! I'm still here! Oh! And baby Lele and baby Jisung too! Speaking of them, let's visit them on their room." Little Donghyuck held little Jaemin's hand.

They asked permission to their teacher if they could visit the two at the other side of the room. The daycare is divided into two. One room is for boys like them and the other for toddlers 1 or more years apart from them.

This time, Donghyuck and Jaemin are both at the age of 6 while Chenle and Jisung were 5 and 4.

They greeted the teacher who were supervising the toddlers.

"Annyeonghaseyo Teacher Jaehyun! Can we visit baby Lele and baby mochi?" Little Donghyuck asked.

Jaehyun smiled at Donghyuck. He always admired the kid since he always smile brightly. Like the sun so he gave him a nickname which is Haechan.

"Of course Haechan-ah. Come, get inside."

They walked in and wait for Jaehyun to return back with Chenle and Jisung.

"Hyung!!" The two maknaes shouted in unison.

"Lele! Mochi!"

The four of them hugged each other. Jaehyun chuckled at the sight.

"Haechan-ah, Jaemin-ah, did you asked for permission to teacher Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked them worried that Taeyong might panicked if two of his students were missing.

"Yes teacher!"

Jaehyun ruffled their hair.

"I'll just go and talk with your teacher. Stay here."

The kids laughed knowing that Jaehyun have feelings for the older.

"Hyung! We missed the both of you!" Lele said.

"Aww, we missed the both of you too!"

They played together not even bothering to go back to their respective room. Little did they know that three of their friends were looking for them. They even asked Taeyong where did the two went. He want to tell them but the two said to keep it a secret.

"Hyung, do you like Mark hyung?" Lele asked.

"I like him very much! We even promised that we will marry each other! I even told mom and she was happy about it!" Little Donghyuck proudly said.

"Don't forget to invite us hyung!" Jisung said hugging his hyung.

"Of course!"

"Donghyuck!!" Someone shouted from the door.