Who Are You P.2

It's so strange how the same thing
Can make you feel so right
And bring you so much pain

"Hey hyuck, are you ok? You're quiet these past few days." Renjun said.

"I'm fine." Donghyuck said and then took a bite from the sandwich he bought.

"You sure?" Jeno asked.

Donghyuck nodded but Jaemin is not convinced that his bestfriend is fine.

"I know you're not hyuck. So what's the problem? Is it Mark?" Jaemin asked.

Donghyuck stopped eating and nodded.

"It's just that, loving someone felt so right but at the same time bring you so much pain when all you ever asked is to be love and to love." Donghyuck said.

"Hyung, you know, there are lots of people in the world. Don't let your life wander around Mark hyung. He's not your world." Chenle said.

All of them were quite shocked from what they heard and looked at Chenle.

"What?" Chenle asked them.

"Chenle's right hyuck. You better move on." Jaemin said patting Donghyuck's back.

Donghyuck is glad that his friends were there for him when he's feeling down and all.

<><>

It's so strange how the same face
Can make you love
Until it hurts

Donghyuck never knew that loving someone can make someone last until it hurts. He just wanna love and to be love. But it turns out he'll just love and never been love.

"Hyung? You keep spacing out. Are you sure you're fine?" Chenle stopped walking.

"Yes I am Chenle. Don't worry. Let's head back to our class or else we'll be late." Donghyuck assured.

Where do we go? I need to know

While walking, Donghyuck saw Mark going inside their classroom and his mood went down. He remembered that he has some classes with him.

"You can walk to your class right? Cause hyung have to stop here." Donghyuck said.

Chenle nodded.

"Ok, take care Lele." Donghyuck said bidding goodbyes to Chenle.

The younger walked off waving his hand goodbye. He watched Chenle took a turn before heaving a sigh and turning to the door and opening it.

"Donghyuck!!" Rose shouted.

He immediately went to his seat and Rose took the seat beside him.

"I need you to help me organize this year's prom." Rose said.

"But I'm not even part of the student council." Donghyuck said.

"I know but you're great at this remember, it's almost one of your passions. Oh, and also, this could be a great help so that you couldn't think of him anymore. Busy yourself with work."

Donghyuck stopped for a second. Rose is right. He might forgot about the existence of Mark if he busy himself with work.

"Sure."

"Great! I'll meet you later after school at the gates then we'll go to that cafe near school. Don't worry my treat!" Rose said walking off to her seat.

Donghyuck just shrugged and got his phone out from his pockets and texted the others that he won't be joining them after school.

<><>