Date

"GAYS!!! I MEAN GUYS!!" CHENLE shouted as he ran towards the rest of the group.

"You don't need to correct it, Chenle. It's true." Jaemin said laughing.

"Hmm. So, did you guys got your report cards already? Which class do you belong to now?" Chenle asked them.

"Me and Jeno have the same class." Renjun said.

"How about you hyung?" Jisung asked Donghyuck.

"Huh? Oh me? I got to the highest class. With Jaemin and Mark." With the name being called, Mark walked up to them and Donghyuck couldn't help but to be shy.

"Hey guys." He greeted the rest while he waved.

He noticed Donghyuck not looking at him and he smiled. The rest were confused on what happened between the two.

"Uhm, is there something going on with you two? Cause we feel like we're outdated. Are you guys dating?" Jaemin asked them and pretends to be shocked.

"whAT? NO WE'RE NOT JAEMIN. STOP OVERREACTING." Donghyuck exclaimed.

He take a look at Mark and saw the older was already staring at him which caused him to look away with his cheeks burning red.

"Oh look, hyung looks like a freshly harvested tomato." Chenle teased as he noticed.

"Yah!!"

Donghyuck chased Chenle around the hallways.

"So, is there something going on with you and Donghyuck?" Jeno asked after laughing.

"Nah, I just asked him out for a date then he agreed but got shy then he never talked to me anymore. Our date is supposed to be today but he's so shy." Mark said rubbing his nape.

"Don't worry, our Donghyuck is usually like that but as you guys enjoy your date, he wouldn't be that shy anymore." Renjun said patting his back.

"Uhm do you guys perhaps know what Donghyuck wanted for a date?"

"Uhm, he wants to have an arcade date. Oh! And also amusement park dates, walking by the river, having a picnic by the park, taking a stroll around the mall and visiting a book shop. That kind of dates."

"Why are you asking though?" Jeno asked.

"You idiot. Of course he's taking our Donghyuck out on a date! Seriously, you need to exercise that brain of yours!" Jaemin exclaimed.

"Oops, my bad. But is it my fault that my brain only thinks of you?"

"Ugh here we go again." Renjun mumbled.

"Hm, I'll go ahead. Thanks for the idea by the way." Mark said bidding his goodbye to the others.

He was about to find Donghyuck but then Donghyuck hugged him.

"Woah Donghyuck. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just Chenle didn't stop running then I found you." He said panting.

Mark got the water bottle he bought earlier from his bag and gave it to Donghyuck. The latter gladly accepted it and drank it.

"Hey Donghyuck, today is supposed to be our date but you keep on avoiding me. You can just tell me that you hate me so th-"

"Nope I don't hate you. Stop saying things like that Mark."

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm shy."

Mark smiled and he held Donghyuck's hands in his.

"Come on. Let's start our date." Donghyuck smiled really big and hugged Mark.