Two Little Bundle of Joy

Mark is waiting outside the hospital room his husband, Donghyuck, was in. Donghyuck is currently under cesarean and Mark couldn't help but to get nervous for both his husband and baby.

Mark is sitting down on the bench outside the room with his hands clasped tightly leaning onto his knees for support and looking down with his eyes closed.

The others were beside him whispering comforting words that everything will be alright but none of it seems to help Mark.

He just want to see Donghyuck right now and stay beside him but the doctors didn't want him to go inside.

"Why are they taking so long?" Mark asked.

He stood up and walked around.

"Mark, didn't you forget? You guys are having twins. Of course, it would take long. They'll also close Donghyuck after it." Jaemin said trying not to be dizzy while looking at Mark who was pacing around back and forth.

"I just want to see them like right now."

"Mark, keep calm. You'll see them in a while." Doyoung said patting Mark's back and let him sit down.

Mark just sighed and leaned back and closed his eyes.

Cries could be heard after a few minutes and after hearing it, Mark opened his eyes and tears fell down to his cheeks.

"They're born." Mark whispered.

He cried tears of joy and the others congratulated him.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out and let Mark walked inside the room.

There, on the bed, Donghyuck laying down and sleeping peacefully. He looked at the nurse beside Donghyuck and saw the twins. He walked slowly towards the nurse and the nurse brought the first baby in his arms.

"It's a boy and girl. The boy was the first one to be born and the girl followed after. What would you like to name it?" The nurse said.

"I'll tell you later. We didn't talked about it so I'll just wait for my husband to wake up." Mark said still looking at the baby in his arms.

The nurse nodded and excuse herself and went out of the room. Mark admired the baby boy in his arms and examined his face. He looked so much like him. He looked at the baby girl which is in Donghyuck's arm and she looked like Donghyuck a lot.

Mark smiled. He dreamed of this moment to happened and then it came true. It came true with the person he love so much. He sat down on the stool beside the bed and cradled the baby boy in his arms and waited our Donghyuck to wake up.

"Mark?"

He looked up and saw his husband already awake. He couldn't stop his tears that started to roll down to his cheeks.

"Don't cry love." Donghyuck whispered trying to reach Mark's cheeks to wipe the tears off.

Mark leaned on the bed and looked at the baby girl.

"Thank you." Mark whispered.

"For what?" Donghyuck said wiping the tears from Mark's cheeks and looking at him intently after.

"For making me the happiest man on earth. For saying yes to the confessions I've made. For not letting go at times we're fighting. For marrying me. And of course, for bringing these two bundle of joy in this world. Thank you so much Donghyuck. I really really love you." Mark said then kissed Donghyuck's forehead.

"It's because you're there for me. You never left me alone. You're always beside me. You love me. I love you. We love each other. Our love was the reason we came up to this point." Donghyuck said.

Mark smiled.

"So what will we name them?" Mark asked.

"I was thinking of naming our baby boy Lee Minhyuck then our baby girl Lee Minhae." Donghyuck said smiling.

"Are you really combining our names to name our babies?" Mark laughed.

"Why not? I love it." Donghyuck said.

"Of course."

After a while, the nurse went inside and got their names. She also told Donghyuck what to do and not what to do after being discharged in a few days. She also told him the foods he need to eat.

"I'll take care of them. You need to rest." Mark said ruffling the younger's hair which made Donghyuck sleepy.

"But Mark, I wanna see them." Donghyuck whined.

"You can see them after you're done resting. It's bad for you if you're not resting."

"Fine." Donghyuck said in a defeated tone.

"Sing me some song to sleep." Donghyuck said pulling Mark into the bed and hugging the older by the waist.

"Aish, what a baby. It felt like I'm taking care of three babies at one moment." Mark joked around.

"Yah! Just sing will you?!" Donghyuck said glaring at the older.

"Sshhh, you'll wake them up love. Ok ok, I'll sing then you go to sleep ok?"

Donghyuck nodded and nuzzled his head on the older's chest. Mark sing a song and Donghyuck immediately went off to dreamland. After singing the song, Mark looked down on the younger and smiled. He then kissed the younger's forehead and also went to sleep and meet Donghyuck in dreamland.