Let's Break Up

"You sure you'll do that hyuck?"

"Yeah I will Nana."

"Did anyone of you saw hyuck?"

"Nah, sorry."

Mark closed the door and went around the hallways to find his sunshine who in fact is missing right now and Mark keep on thinking onto the younger's whereabouts.

He decided to give the dance practice a try once again and hopefully see the younger.

He opened the door and there he was. The person he's been finding almost all day.

"Hyuck! Omygash you're just here! I thought you're lost or something!"

Mark exclaimed then went up to the younger and hug him.

Jaemin who was watching them smiled a bit.

Mark noticed the younger didn't hugged back so he decided to asked him what's wrong.

"Hey fullsun, is something wrong? Is something bothering you babe?"
He asked looking onto the younger's face.

But he only received a mumbled no.

He's not convinced. He knew something was up and he knew something was wrong.

"You can't fool me sunshine. What is it? You know you can tell me since I'm your boyfriend. You can tell me anything."

"Fine."

Donghyuck sat properly to face Mark and looked at Mark with his face full of seriousness. Mark eventually got worried by the expression on the younger's face so he held his hands and squeezed it from time to time.

"I just.................I just thought that this won't work out." Donghyuck started.

Mark felt his world stopped. He couldn't believe the words the younger have just said.

"Wh-what won't w-work out hyuck?" He asked shakily.

"Our relationship. It won't work. We're both busy. We can't give time to each other. We're full of schedules."

"But hyuck, the fans wants us! They want us together! I thought we agreed that no matter what happens, we'll both stay with each other and fight for our relationship together! Why are you letting go?!"

By now, Mark is crying. Donghyuck wanted to wipe those tears away but he stopped himself.

"I don't know anymore. Just give me some space."

With that, Donghyuck left the room.

Mark wipe his own tears and smiled.

"Your plan backfired Lee Donghyuck. Don't mess with me."

Recently, Donghyuck planned a prank on Mark which is to break up with him to suprise him for valentines but then again, Mark knew that already so he planned to go with the flow of Donghyuck's plan and suprise him.

"Ok so guys, section clear. I need the materials right now. I need you Jaemin to be with my love all the time while your boyfriend is with me arranging the room then I'll text you when I'm done." Mark said through the call and Jaemin laughed.