Chapter I: Answers

Manhattan N.Y
January 5th 10:56 A.M

Spider-Man's P.O.V

Man....sometimes I hate swinging around....it's really tiring....anyways...i finally decided to take a look into these portal hoppers myself...turns out witnesses are reporting something about these two individuals getting into a tussle with rhino.

Apparently the brawl happened somewhere outside of manhattan...which is where I currently am..all I need to do is find some flipped cars and stuff and I'll be riiiight there!

"Finally! Thought I'd never find this place!" I said to myself as I landed at the scene...i saw a few police officers talking to civilians...so I went to one of the officers and asked them.about what happened.

"Spider-man...i assume you're wondering about what happened here?" The officer asked.

"As a matter of fact I am officer! I heard from some bystanders that the rhino had a run in with two masked men." I said.

"Yeah...we haven't gotten any footage..but some people told us that the two guys had powers just like your's." The officer said...just like mine? That's weird....kaine was at the mansion with us and ben took jess to eat!....unless.....oh not again!

"Wait? Powers like mine? They weren't wearing anything spider themed were they?" I asked.

"Yep...one of em had on white and gray...the other one had a suit like your's accept the spider was blue and was glowing....both of their suits looked pretty futuristic if you ask me..." the officer replied.

"*sigh* And what about the rhino...what did he see?" I asked.

"He didn't really talk much....he was actually pretty terrified...he said something about the one wearing white spitting some nasty red stuff at him...he said it paralyzed him from the neck up..." the officer said.

"Well that's interesting....thanks officer....mind if I take a look around?" I asked.

"Sure...and one more thing...can I get a picture? My daughter would love it!" The officer said I chuckled and went to take a selfie with him...he thanked me and I went on to search around.

"Alright....lets see what I can find...." I said to myself...i then walked around the scene to find anything significant that will help me find the two mysterious spider people.

I turned to my left and saw a building with the wall destroyed...i went inside and saw some blood splatters on it...i went to take a closer look but my spider sense began going off.

"Ow!....what the?" I said to myself as I examined the blood...i shrugged it off but was continuing to wonder why my spider sense went crazy.

I then saw an iron rod with blood on it so I went to take a look at it...i picked it up and examined it but felt my spider sense go off again causing another slight headache.

"Ouch! Again? Why is my spider sense acting all wonky whenever I get near this guys blood?" I said.

"I should probably take a sample of this and see who's blood this is...and why it's doing this to my spider sense.." I said...i then collected a sample of the blood and took the iron rod with me and began swinging.

I was continuing to swing but suddenly I got a call on my mask from harry.

*Ring!* *Ring!* *Ring!* *Ring!*

"Hey Harry! How's the paperwork?" I asked causing harry to chuckle.

"It's fine...but I'm focused on something way more important then paperwork..." Harry said in a semi serious tone.