Epilouge/ Responsibility Sneak Peek

Nine Months Later.....

???
November 6th 8:30 P.M

3rd Person P.O.V

Inside of a quite office room stood a man wearing a black business suit staring out of his window at the city outside, a stoic expression on his facial features.

He was taken out of his current state as the sound of his office door opening caught his attention, in stepped a young woman wearing an all black outfit with a hood on, the girl took a seat at the desk while the man remained standing.

"...How are the weapon deals going?" The man said.

"Well, despite a few interruptions from the wall-crawler and his underlings...the weapon sales have been doing great sofar." The girl replied.

"...Is the attack on the oscorp tower set up?" The man asked again, not showing any eye contact.

"I have the demons and druids moving in on the oscorp tower as we speak, waiting for the signal to attack." The girl said again.

The man smirked evily, and soon his colors began to invert..

"....Good..." Mister negative said.

"Tonight is the night we strike! And if any of those spiders stand in you way...kill them, but leave Ben Parker for me..." Mister negative said.

"He and I have a score to settle..."

THE END

OUT NOW!!!!!

OUT NOW!!!!!