Chapter V: A Mutual Agreement (Finale)

Midtown N.Y
January 7th 8:30 P.M

Spider-Man's P.O.V

Dammit jess, I knew she'd do something like this! Gotta find her and make sure she doesn't scare the brothers off again!

"Jeez pete can you slow down a bit?" Zero pleaded, her question fell on deaf ears as I picked up speed and began swinging faster towards the warehouse.

"No time to slow down! Can't let jess screw this up! I need to gain their trust!" I replied while swinging still, zero only tightened her grip on me as I swung faster and faster.

After swinging through midtown for a few more minutes we finally saw daniel and aidan's warehouse in the distance.

"There it is! Hold on tight zero!" I yelled as I shot two weblines towards the warehouse and webzipped towards the warehouse window at full speed while zero screamed in fear.

*CRASH!*

10 Minutes Before....

3rd Person P.O.V

*CRASH!*

*Oww....how the hell is she so strong?!" Aidan asked as he was sent crashing through stacked crates in the warehouse.

Daniel and jess were both currently engaged in a fist fight where both of the teens were throwing punches and kicks at each other.

"Who the hell are you?" Daniel asked while swinging towards the girl.

"Your worst nightmare..." Jess replied as she caught Daniel off guard with a spinning kick to his gut which sent him flying towards the ground.

Daniel sat up and saw Jess with a cocky smirk on her face which quickly angered him and caused him to shoot upwards at the girl.

Daniel swung at the girl with a left hook, She dodged to the right and countered with another kick to the stomach, jess was about to strike him again but was knocked back by a crate that was thrown by aidan.

"Hey smiles? I'm still here y'know!" Aidan yelled as he leapt towards the girl and did a flying kick that launched her across the room.

"Smirk at that bitch.." Daniel said as aidan helped him to his feet.

Jess stood up and dusted her clothes off and pulled out a knife from her boot and began marching towards the brothers with the intent to kill.

"I think she's pissed dude..." Aidan said.

"You don't say?" Daniel replied sarcastically.

"You two are dead now..." Jess said coldly.

"Bring it on then!" Daniel said as the two brothers charged at jess.

Aidan swung first but his fist was caught by jess, this however was enough to distract the girl and lead to daniel hitting jess with a punch of his own.

Jess stumbled away from the brothers and both of them unleashed an onslaught of attacks, punches and kicks where being thrown by the brothers leaving jess unable to defend against them.

Aidan went for a leaping three sixty axe kick but it was finally countered by jess, jess swung her knife and managed to slash aidan across his chest causing the teen to leap away and grimace in pain.

"Aidan! Are you-OOF!" Daniel tried to speak to his brother but was kicked in his gut yet again, knocking the wind out of him and sending him crashing towards the ground.

Jess pointed her knife towards aidan and stared him down.

"Stay down...final warning..." Jess said.