Chapter 14

Remember, before you read this story, read @-My-Fall-From-Grace-'s story.

Feyre
As we left, I guided Celaena to one of our guest rooms.
"This is where you'll be staying until we decide what to do." I gestured to a room with a pearl white bed, a bathroom, and a dressing room.
Celaena nodded, as if acknowledging that this room was worth of her.
"If you need any help, the door across your door is Amren's room. The one to your right is Azriel's room. The one to Azriel's right is Cassaian's room. Though, the way you fought 12 Illyrian warriors and won with your condition, I don't think you would need much help." I stated.
"It's fine. I don't think I'll need any help." replied Celaena
"Well then, Goodnight Celaena." I said, leaving to go to Rhys and my room
"Goodnight Feyre." Celaena replied, though it was barely a whisper. Gladly for my fae ears, I managed to catch that.

____________________________________________________________
Aelin

After Feyre left, I started to look for a nightgown in the closet. After 10 minutes of searching and debating, I decided to wear a strapped, dark blue nightgown with lacing on the back. I tumbled into my new bed and begin to dream.
* * *
I was back in the coffin, with voices outside of it. I thought, 'So it was all just a dream....' Then the door to the coffin was opened, as blinding white light seeped through. As my eyes adjusted, I saw the thing I hated the most. Cairn. In his eyes, a glint of mischief appeared. It turned out it was one of our regular sessions. Whippings across my back until I pass out. As Cairn started, I saw Fenrys in the corner of my eye.  Not until the whip reached my bone, did I start to cry out. With each passing second, Cairn mustered all his strength into each and every whip. The pain was unending. When I finally though it was over, he rubbed salt into my wounds and started again. I screamed until my voice became horse, until I could no longer pay attention. I wished I had actually died.

I know this chapter is short, and not as good as the previous author, but I need to ask you guys a question before I continue the story.
Who would you want to see together?
Aelin and Rowan
Aelin and Azriel
Tell me down in the comments!