Chapter four

"What happened here?! Why is she on the floor? Hey, are you okay, lass?"

"She's not breathing, we have to do something! Go, find a doctor!"

"That would take too long!"

"Out of the way!"

"Hey what are you doing with that stone?!"

"Saving her, now shut up!"

Geno slowly began to open her eye, at the sound of music and singing. "Geno!" Fell's voice yelled and a blurry face came into Geno's view. "F-fell?", She stuttered, her vision slowly becoming clear again.

"Thank God, you're okay!" Fell exclaimed, very relieved. The princess began to raise from the bed she was laying on, but flinched when her chest began to hurt. She looked down and sighed at what she saw. Her rips where completely wrapped in bandages, wich were already pretty bloodstained.

She may was in her skeleton form, but that didn't mean that she wasn't able to bleed. Because of their resemblance to Humans, all skeletons were able to bleed. This was also the reason, why they could turn into humans.

"Where are we?" The one-eyed skeleton asked, after inspecting the room. "We're in the captain's cabin." Fell answered. "Do you think you can walk?" Geno nodded and began to get out of the bed, even if it hurt badly.

"Don't you think, you should wear something to cover your rips?" Fell asked, when Geno was about to open the door, only wearing her black trousers. "I think it's fine. It's not like they're seeing something they don't have in their skeletal form. Also, you do realize, that I have bandages around my torso, right?" "Yeah, but-" "No 'buts'" 'She spent to much time with Lust...' were Fells thoughts.

The princess opened the door, making the former royal guard member sigh. They were greeted by the refreshing air of the sea and music. The two looked at each other and smiled. They took a few steps forwards, until they could see the source of it.

Sans, Dust and Cross sat on the stairs, wich lend to the main deck, singing a song and Sans even played a bit guitar. Dust sang the main part while Cross, Sans and the ghostly figures Reaper summoned sang the refrain.
(D=Dust, E=everyone else)

E:
Way hay and up she rises,
Early in the morning!

D:
Put him in the brig until he's sober,
Early in the morning!

E:
Way hay and up she rises,
Early in the morning!
That's what we do with a drunken sailor
Early in the morning!

After they ended singing, Geno applauded a bit, making Reaper, who was steering the ship and already noticed her and Fell, chuckle. "Nice shanty!" Fell said, leaning onto the banister.

"You're up!" Cross exclaimed, nearly falling down the stairs, when she stood up. "Wow, be easy, lass!" Sans laughed. "We don't want another injured person onboard!"

"How are you feeling?" The adventurer asked, after she quickly rushed to the princess. "I'm fine.", Geno replied. "That's good, because we have some things to talk about, princess." Reaper said, with a slight smirk. Geno stared at him in confusion and dismay.

"Sorry, that's my bad." Cross explained with an apologetic look. "I was very worried when you collapsed, so that I accidentally called you Geno, then me and Fell had to tell them the truth... sorry." Geno inhaled deeply, before speaking "It's... okay..."