Chapter five ~ arrival

Near a high cliff, in cave a huge purple beast, with wings, horns and scales, was curled into a ball. A dragon. Within its gigantic claws laid a pair of eggs. One was dark blue with grey dots, while the other was purple with cyan dots.

The dragon perked up, when the blue one began to move. The huge monster seemed to smile, as a first crack appeared at the eggshell.

Soon the small being finally broke through. The mother helped her child getting the egg white and the remaining shell off of it, by carefully licking it. The newborn squirmed a bit, but relaxed soon.

Now that you could see it clearly, the mother studied her son and sighed. The small dragons form was completely different from his mother's. He was a half skeleton, with blue and grey wings, horns and a tail. When her son began to yawn and slowly fall asleep, the dragon also noticed his tiny claw-like hands and feet.

A gentle cracking sound caught the monsters attention, as the other egg began to hatch. The mother repeated the process, she did with her son, after her daughter broke through. She looked nearly exactly like her brother, just that her scaly parts were purple and cyan colored.

The huge monster seemed to smile and protectively laid her tail around the two babies. Everything seemed so perfect, but the mother knew that the other dragons wouldn't like it, if they found out, that the two newborns were hybrids. She would have to hide those two. Her precious children... *crash*

~dream end~

Dreams eyes shot open, when she heard a loud bang. She immediately noticed, that she wasn't in the throne anymore and instead back in the small living room.

The last thing she remembered before passing out, was Nightmare in his demon form doing something. A groan caught the princess's attention and she looked next to her recognizing Fresh and Ink. The one that groaned was Fresh.

"Are you okay?" Dream asked with a caring voice. "Wha happened?" The Prince asked a bit drowsy. "I'm not sure." The female skeleton replied. Fresh slowly sat up and looked around. "Where's ma bro?" Dream shrugged.

'I'm kinda asking myself what that dream was...' the princess asked herself. 'And what caused that loud noise?'

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening and two people stepped in. Lust and Raspberry. "Seems like most of them are awake..." the royal guard member murmured.

"Bring them their food!" He shouted at Lust, who simply nodded and walked outside again. A few seconds later, she came back, balancing three plates with her left arm and carrying a jug and three glasses with her left hand.

She carefully placed everything onto the table and took a step back. "Good, you can stay here with them until I have more work for you." Raspberry spat and left the room, locking it behind him.

"You okay Lust?" Dream asked, slightly confused, since her face was completely emotionless. "I am perfectly fine." she replied blankly. "I am just wondering, when princess Ink is going to stop pretending, that she's unconscious.

Fresh and Dream looked at the other princess, who giggled slightly. "I guess you got me." Ink slowly raised from the ground and looked into the maids purple eyes.

"You're not like the others, right?" The white-haired girl asked. "You're still normal, right?" Lust smiled and nodded. "Nightmares spell didn't affect me." "Can you two remember what happened!?" Dream exclaimed.

"Yes, I actually wanted to explain everything as good as I can to you when they were gone, but since Lust's normal she probably can help me." The princess with mismatched eyes said.