Chapter seven ~ memories

"Yo Cross! Wazzup ma bruh?!"

"Why do you keep callin me bruh, dude? I'm a girl!"

"Don't care, bruh."

"Hehehe, alrighty dude! So what did ya want from me?"

"I found dis super awesome book I wanted to show u!"

"Really?"

"Course, bruh! It's about dis really awesome adventurer, who goes on journeys around da whole world! It's probably da best book in existence!"

"Wow, I've never seen ya so excited 'bout something before, dude! Well, aside from cookies..."

"What?! Cookies r da best!"

The two skeletons, that were talking to each other, soon began to laugh.

"U know, Cross... when I'm older I'd like to be an adventurer too... would you maybe join me? It'd be so much fun together! You're ma best friend after all, bruh!"

"Dude, that's the best idea you've ever had! I'd love to be an adventurer with ya!"

"Cross??? Hello!!!"

The female skeleton with mismatched eyes snapped out of her thoughts when Blue clapped in front of her face. "You okay?" The smaller asked.

"Yeah, this place only brings up some childhood memories." Cross said smiling a bit sad. "Don't tell me you lived on this island too!" Blue exclaimed surprised.

"Oh no I didn't, but I do in fact come from a city that resembles this one." Was the response.

"Kay... I assume you didn't hear what Blue and I just realized." Geno sighed and explained, when she got an embarrassed grin from the adventurer. "Fell disappeared, we should find her!"

"Sure? I mean, this is a small island and in the city there shouldn't be that many dangers, especially not at day! Also she's tough, right?" The skeleton reassured the princess with a smile.

"Yeah... I know... I'm just... worried... she swore to me that she would protect me... EVEN IF I TOTALLY CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" The two other skeleton giggled at Geno's little outburst.

"Well then! Let's go and search for people who are willing to help us!" Geno exclaimed, turning around only to bump into someone.

"Please, excuse me for bumping into you!" She quickly apologized, bowing a few times. The monster she bumped into was a so called boss monster, wich basically looked like a humanoid goat, with hands and feet instead of hooves.

As the much taller monster turned around, she revealed her red eyes, wich seemingly shined with kindness. She wore a purple dress with a white pattern on it.

When Geno looked up to her, shock was written all over her face. "Miss Toriel?"

~meanwhile~

"Nerd? Is that you?" Fell asked, looking into the girls eyes, which were a bit wet. "Y-yes, it's me, Sci!" She stuttered in excitement.

"Oh man! Look at you, you've grown quite a lot! Even if ya still small." Fell laughed. "Hey!" Sci exclaimed punching the other slightly.

"Oh no, you hit me too hard I'm dying!" The skeleton in human form spoke overdramatic and let herself fall backward. The other female laughed "Fell! Oh no!" "Please tell my brother that I hate him!" The red-eyed one fake choked, while pretending to die.

The two ended up laughing together, not caring that they were in public the whole time. "It's good to see you too, Fell." Sci said after calming down. "It sure is!" The skeleton-in-human-form with sharp teeth sighed.

"So how have ya been?" Fell asked out of the blue, standing up again. "Good so far..." Sci answered, imitating her friend after picking of some documents, wich still laid on the ground. "Really? Heh, sorry but cha can't lie to me, Nerd." The taller female replied. "You've been crying earlier, haven't ya?"

The smaller skeleton-in-human-form looked at the ground and nodded slightly. "How 'bout we go somewhere and talk 'bout your problems." Fell suggested. "Fine... but only if you tell me about your life after you left! I also want to know why you're here again!" "'Okay, okay!"

"I know a good place, just follow me!" Sci said and began to walk forward, knowing exactly that Fell sticked to her. The two passed by a lot of shops, which Fell always would look at curiously.

"Hm... so that's what you left your friends for? Not a very loyal guard." A calm voice suddenly spoke from behind, startling Fell. She quickly turned around to be greeted by a tall man with raven black hair, in a dark cloak. He was much taller than her and supported a blue-haired woman, who seemed pretty drunk, with standing correctly.

"Reaper?! Is that you?" Fell exclaimed confused. "Yeah..." was all she got as reply. "Fell, you know Captain Reaper?" Sci asked surprised. "Yeah, he kinda was the one who brought us here... with his crew of course." "Really? That doesn't quite sound like something he would do, but okay... wait us?"

"Yes us. I wanted to tell it to you when we had more privacy but..." Fell lowered her voice and whispered "King Asgore was murdered, princess Geno and I had to flee and..." the young woman got interrupted by Sci's excited screech "GENO'S BACK TOO?!" "Shhh!" Fell hushed, even if it seemed like nobody was around.

"I'm here too y'know..." Reaper sighed. "So Fell, why did you leave the little princess?" He asked. "Why do you care?" Fell snapped. "Just curious." The male skeleton-in-human-form replied casually.

"Is it because you have a tracking device on you, wich would lead the 'evil team' to the princess and give them the chance to capture her?!" The woman, that was with Reaper and seemed pretty drunk the whole time, spoke all of the sudden.

"W-What?" Fell stuttered clearly confused. "Since when are you sober?" The pirate captain asked. "No I'm actually not, I just can speak better than before! Also I want to know if I'm right!" The blue-haired exclaimed.

"... yeah... it's true... this collar is the tracking device..." The female skeleton answered, pointing at her neck. "I left the group so they would stay as save as they could..."

"But you still showed us the way to the correct island!" A loud voice exclaimed from behind. A voice Fell knew very well. "Edge..." She cursed.