7

Kim Myung Ki POV

As soon as the bell rang, I got onto my two tiny feet and shoved all my stationary into my bag. I ignored the stares and muttering about me. I waved goodbye and was about to hit the streets when I felt my backpack pulled back. I didn't fall backwards but I couldn't walk forward either.

"Where are you heading now?"

"Swimming pool! I have classes," I lightly pushed his hands away from my backpack strap.

"Be careful on your way home!"

"I will!" I shouted back with a fist in the air, not turning an inch to look at him. I walked down the streets which wasn't as crowded as the early morning. A few citizens walking or jogging down the streets. Some were walking their dog and the rest were simply with a friend of theirs.

I stopped by the small little ice cream parlor that was the oldest compared to the other small shops. The ice cream parlor played a huge part in my childhood. Without it, my childhood would be meaningless and if I was allowed to sell it, I wouldn't even earn a dollar.

The classic decoration twirl mix of red, blue and white made people question whether it is a barber shop or a parlor. I frowned when I saw many advertisements posters plastered on the glass pane. I ripped it from the glass and crumpled it into a ball, throwing it into a bin. I immediately went in and the familiar bell rang, signifying that a customer has entered.

Nothing much has changed. It was the same old pastel bright tiles and a vibrant yellow wall. Many walked in and within minutes, they went out because they couldn't handle the bright colours. It hurt their eyes but it was normal to me. A mixture of pastel colours that I was comfortable with since I grew with it.

"KIKI, DO YOU LOVE ME?" A young man came from the counters and started dancing. I chuckled before following him, shouting a few 'ayes' and side effects.

"ARE YOU RIDING?" I sashayed my way to him.

"SAY YOU'LL NEVER EVER LEAVE FROM BESIDE ME," We stood side by side, still dancing horribly. We weren't even in beat with the music anymore.

"Ayo Myung Ki, what's good? What's poppin'?" He shot me finger guns before laying out his hands.

"School was boring of course. Ayo Bambi, I need a small break," Not wanting to leave him hanging, I pulled him into a hug before hopping onto the bar stools. I chucked my backpack aside and turned to face him.

"How bad is it?"

"80% strawberry flavour please," I sighed. He gasped and started making the milkshake.

"Girl, wHo hUrT yOu?"

"Just some girl at my class. About Mi Yung's death, again. It's nothing much Bambam, it just hurts to be reminded of something that you wished to run away from. Sometimes, death seems really tempting. Look at my thighs, they did it again," I sighed, showing a slight glimpse of my thighs, to a certain extent. He groaned and went back to get an icepack for me. I let out a small 'thank you' before laying it on my thighs.

"Can't you just freaking live with me? God! Your parents are already shit by acting all perfect and all but even shittier if they abused you by calling it a 'punishment'. Like, what the heck?" He ranted. I only bobbed my head showing a sign of agreement. I drank the milkshake, pausing for a while so that I wouldn't get brain freeze. But, I wasn't careful enough. My head ached as I started hitting my temples. An idea popped in.

"Hey Bambam? Remember when I told you I have been learning black magic?"

"Yeah..? Wait.. Nonono, I will NOT let you perform black magic. Do yOu know how serious black magic is? You could even get possessed and-- Why are you smirking? MYUNG KI, I SWEAR YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE-"

"Bambi, are you really cursing me to get into trouble?" I faked a cry. He panicked and jumped over the counter to only be met with the floor. I laughed while clapping my hands like a seal. I jumped out of my seat to recollect my backpack.

"But seriously, black magic? Really Myung Ki? Give me a reason why you want to perform black magic?" I stopped in my tracks before turning to him.

"I need Mi Yung back. I need to show everyone that I am not crazy. And maybe.. They'll understand that I am not someone who they could mess with."

To be honest, there was something that crossed my mind but I couldn't figure it out in words. Of course, I can't say it outloud because I am pretty sure the world would go against me. But, it's fine. I just need my sister back.

"Myung Ki. Black magic is serious. Don't mess around with it. Trust me, just stay innocent and pure," I looked at Bambam who had his serious face on. He didn't even bother rubbing his nose. He held my shoulder in which, I instinctively pushed him away.

"Mi Yung is suffering in there. I need her and she needs me. I'm getting her back and you won't ever be able to stop me. I'm not going to be a doll and sit there, looking pretty. I'm going to make a change regardless of my age. I'm mature enough to understand the world, the society. Don't tell me otherwise," I argued back. I clenched the strap of my backpack. Bambam sighed before shaking his head.

"You've only seen 15% of society. You haven't seen the other 85%. I'm telling you, the world is already messed up and with you, attempting black magic is going to make it worse. Listen, I am no place to keep you in a dungeon but I am in a place where I want you to be safe. Meet me tomorrow, I have something to show you."

And with that, I kept walking without uttering a single sound or word. Walked without looking back. Walked without regrets. But walked with a few thoughts in my mind. What if I am not Mi Yung's so-called soulmate? What if sister's love isn't strong enough? What if.. she doesn't want to come back?

I trudged forward without knowing the clouds behind me turning grey and dark. Even Satan knew, history was to be changed. And I, I am going to be the change.

"Be warned though, it is certainly dangerous to be messing with it. Oh and don't worry, She's coming back," The lady who was originally referring to the technician made it seemed as if she was referring to me. Regardless, I know that for a fact, Hitler would be bowing to me when I come back. I'm coming back to sweep away the troubles and get back what I wanted-- or needed. But is Mi Yung all I need? Or is it the power?

(A/N : walked with a couple thots in my mind. oKAY ANYWAY, i didnt plan the story to end here but i need my characters to know what they are falling into even though i practically made them but yEAH *FINGER GUNS* sorry for not updating a long ass time)