Chapter 7

I was out in the living room and Patton turned to make dad jokes. To make him feel better I faked laugh. It sounded so real. He looked surprised but kept making jokes like that. He hadn't noticed that this was so he would feel better. I needed to get to my room...

After my classes I walked back to my room to be greeted with depression. She kept on telling me thing I believed but would never say out loud. I sighed and face planted into my pillow.

"What up?" She smiled.

"What is happening to me?" I questioned her.

"What?" She looked confused.

"Look.." I pulled up my sleeve to show a black spot on my arm. It was like a rash but black.

"Oh... I'm not gonna tell you let's just say it's dangerous." She smirked at me as she sunk down.

"Kid don't worry," I heard emotions voice say to me. I looked around and didn't see her.

"Where are you?" I asked rubbing the arm with the black spot.

"I'm in your mind, sorry if it's weird but if I appeared in the real world that black spot would get worse." She spoke. I noted the worry just in case there's something else going on.

"Oh... okay.. so will this go away?" I asked.

"Uhh... Yeah kinda.. just ask-" I heard a knock at my door. I got up and gulped as I touched the handle.

I opened it to see Thomas...?

"Hey Galaxy can we talk?" He questioned.

"Uhh sure?" I tried to hide my nervousness and sadness from him to make him feel better. We both sat on my bed.

"I wanted to say that... I know your faking.." he spoke with concern lacing his voice.

"F-Faking..? What-what! No one faking here." I hated myself for stuttering.

"Yeah... the way you laugh and smile it jut doesn't feel right Galaxy.." he said sadly. "I hate that your trying to make us feel better but you're not gonna get better like this." He looked at me. I was lost for words. "I-I... I don't want you to fake it. It's okay to cry. It's okay to be upset. Just please don't fake it for us." He looked back at the ground.

"I-I... I'm sorry..." I spoke in a low tone but he seemed to hear me.

"It's not your fault.. you didn't want us to know, I get it.." Thomas sighed and he got up. "I already told the sides but we were hoping you'd join us for movie night?" Thomas asked.

"Uhh..." I thought about everything.

"Don't! They just hate you! They feel sorry for you! This is the only reason there doing this!" I heard depression speak. I didn't want to let Thomas down.

"Sure," I said after a few moments of silence.

"Okay," he smiled at me as we walked out of my room. I hadn't heard depression for the rest of the night but that doesn't mean that I still didn't put myself down for my sisters death...

The last thing I remembered that night was sitting on the couch in between Virgil and Patton. I felt my eyes start to close and I leaned onto Virgil's shoulder.

POV Of Virgil..

I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked to my left to see Galaxy laying on my shoulder. She was asleep?

"Guys..." I whispered to the other carful not to wake up the sleeping kid on my shoulder.

"Awww she's so cute!!" Patton whispered.

Roman, Logan, and Thomas just smiled at her. Roman moves to turn off the movie as Patton pulled out his phone. Patton stood up carefully and took a picture of us. I rolled my eyes and looked down at her. She looked so peaceful, So innocent.. who would ever want to give up this kid?

She then started to stirred in her sleep. She started to cry. I glanced at the others to see their expression about this.

Roman was concerned, So was Thomas and Logan. Patton came up to her and kneed down in front of her sleep body.

"Kiddo," Patton spoke in a soft voice. "Can you wake up..?" He questioned. He shook her leg a bit.

She shook her head back and forth and was whispering something under her breath. I couldn't hear it.

The more dad tried to wake her she just shook her head more and said what she was saying more louder.

What she was saying shocked once they heard what she was saying.

"Please don't give up on me....."

I have an idea for the future but I may need to wait for Christmas..? Maybe not but I will include include the idea in the future. Anyways cya.